Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

OUTRAGE!!!

WTF IS THIS SHIT???

If that isn't the biggest group of scurvy insipid driveling rattle-brained fatuous fellating hebetudinous fuckwits ever, I'll shove my entire music collection up my rectum spectrum. Just who is this decrepit ensemble supposed to be, an assramming AIDS prospect, a constipated mexican thug and MC DJ Girl Wonder?????? Woman?

And why the hell is that asscheek on the right holding part of it's bedframe?

And WTF are these "songs"? STINKPANTS?? STINKPANTS?!? STINKPANTS IS THEIR HIT?? Fuck me.

Oh and look, Mr. Reverse Montezuma's Revenge admits to writing that dowdy festering hogwash, so if I ever find his lurfy ass I can beat it into oblivion with the shitty $40 Casio Rapman he stole from Kids'R'Us and recorded that fecula with.

MY NAME WILL NOT BE DISGRACED LIKE THIS! LÜT HAS BEEN MY NAME AND MY NAME ONLY FOR OVER 6 YEARS; THIS BLASPHEMY WILL NOT BE DEALT WITH QUIETLY! I ought to hang these yahoos by their crotch in a freezer with Danzig 5 on repeat for a year, they'll be damn lucky if they're vegetables after that. And get them out of Santa Barbara, my sister lives there and they're decreasing her property value just by existing.

...bastards even stole my umlaut...

Yeah, they're going down alright. Just watch.

Those ass whores! Lets get em!
/Me grabs a few molotov cocktails and a Desert Eagle and joins Lüt on his quest for vengance.

ROFLMFGAO!! Dat be one queer lookin' bunch of bitches!!! Fuckin' white trash, go da fuck back where ya came from, and leave our moderators name out of yo shit!!

Ay Lüt, let me know if you needs any help beatin' they asses!! Yo know me and BBG got yo back, dawg!!

Now dat I done said dat shit, I gots two words for ya'll dat I never be usin'... POST HELL!!!!

Aw shut up :)

That's only cause I forgot to take that damn page down last year.

I can't believe I listened to the whole song. I think I'm going to have to talk a long walk now...

evil... pure evil. that's all i have to say. i would join in on the slaughter, except evil like that can't be vanquished. When there's nuclear holocaust all that will be left are cockroaches, Britney Spears, and this band Lüt.

Whoa. Now you've scared me into looking for a singer/songwriter who calls himself Liam the Bard.

Hey, um, interesting picture ya got there Lüt. Can't say I'm sorry about this band though. =D

BTW, Zaldron, your new avatar kicks ass mightily.

Heh.

I just looked through the new avatars... my three (thanks to Lût) are right on the bottom. I think the other two look a helluva lot better than the one he's using now. You know, seeing as how I was sober an all.

Did you upload enough people Lút? Crimony.

Were enough of them transgenderally frightening?

evil... pure evil. that's all i have to say. i would join in on the slaughter, except evil like that can't be vanquished. When there's nuclear holocaust all that will be left are cockroaches, Britney Spears, and this band Lüt.

ROFLMFGAO!!!!

Now dat I've said dat shit, I've got 4 words for ya'll mods out there: POST HELL, POST HELL!!!!

Send dis mothafucka straight ta Hell!!!!

Ya wanna get high?

GODDAMN YOU DASHIVA, MY FACE DOES NOT BELONG ON A MOSQUITO FELLATING SHITCICLE LIKE YOU. I COMMAND YOU TO REMOVE IT AT ONCE!!!!

No, wait, I'm wrong.

Didn't have to wait for too long to see it happen again Dash :p

Bitchtits, those fucking sunglasses alone are worth four thousand times your entire life's value.

Remove the face... how dipshit? Lût's lurfy ass gave it to Ling and his lurfy ass put them in the forum. Don't blame me, like I want BBG fantasizing about me and all of his Pokeamen.

I guess I do learn some things on this forum. Hey Ling, thanks.

What, Dashiva? What was that? Huh? My dick? What? Oh yeah, SUCK IT.

like I want BBG fantasizing about me and all of his Pokeamen.

...I wouldnt fantasize about you. You look like a dick crushed by a car.

I can take any insult from you as long as there's at least 30 frags difference between us in a 50 frags game :)

But I'll be winning.

Hey tell me about the last time you've seen Santa :)

Hey tell me about the last time you've seen Santa :)

Santa exists???

Not anymore. That freak broke into my house through the chimney and I nuked him :)

By the way... There's a band on mp3.com named after me =)
They make some kind of dark techno/breakbeat-music.

There's also 1,232 mental illnesses named after you :)

ROFL. And what are you named after fods? Lots of food?