Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Super-Joe

/me needs help

so i guess nobody felt inclined to help me with my problems. oh well. anyways i was just wondering how i can get the lmp to work. nothing i have will run em. also i gotta say, you guys rule. well most of ya. thx for being my friends!

also i gotta say, you guys rule. well most of ya. thx for being my friends!

I'm not your friend until you listen to CAKE

Wait, am I missing something? Why did he get banned the first time?

SAY HELLO TO SHOTGUN BILL

Wait, am I missing something? Why did he get banned the first time?

SAY HELLO TO SHOTGUN BILL

I guess I'm not his friend even if he does listen to Cake.

Hi shotgun bill...um...wait? Im being nice to the dirty whore that hacked me? Hmm......
/Me goes to get unsober

Cake's not too bad, but go to buck65.com]Buck 65's website...now THERE's talent..he DJs, writes and raps everything himself! No teeny popper* can do that!

I will as soon as you fix the link. Hint: you have to put the http:// in or it will think the site is part of DW

*not a Cake reference

Of course not.

Newbie's such a small term for what he really stands for...I'm out of ideas, let just call him retard.

Cake - Fashion Nugget - I will survive = GOOD

Heh, almost everything on Fashion Nugget was good, except for Stickshifts* and Safetybelts, which can give you a brain anurism if you listen to it five times straight loud enough.

*Not a bad song(heaven forbid) just not a great one.

I first wanted to ask how comes that a guy with the name "Super Joe" needs help, but *hell* this could be interpreted as "Anti-American" :), so disregard it, please. And I do not know why Joe was banned or not, so... But it happened once again that I replied something in a thread and after redirecting the thread was painted green. Sorry Lüt, I just replied, no magical power was used.

I do not know, this thread was the first I saw when I went into the "General" forum and then I decided to reply. No trick was used (and using tricks just to cheat something also would not give me a thrill).

Maybe it was the fault of that *fucking* Internet explorer Macintosh version which is the worst software ever made. The cache usage of that app is the...as someone here recently said: "The pain in the ass
"
To avaoid this, next time I will have to reload the forum page so that it will not be possible for me to post "out of the cache".

30 minutes?