Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lutrov71

ZDOOM HELP!

What is the best way to use ZDoom? I have the Zdoom Launcher v2.6a and whenever I click play to play a map nothing happens.

Help please...

Right click a WAD file, open with, ZDoom (just select browse and find your ZDoom.exe file), enable always use this program with this kind of file.

It's what I do. From then on, all you do is double click the WAD file to open. Nice and simple.

Except when you want to load two things at once. Then...just use the run box or the command line.

Most Source Ports suck when accessed directly or thru front-end, including ZDoom. I just run it all thru DoomBuilder. Then I can just press the green "play" button in DB to open up Zdoom with the PWAD.

Try to make a bat file on your ZDoom folder and write in it: zdoom.exe -file file.wad -deh deh.deh. Then run the bat. Actually I make it with Skulltag, but it makes no difference.

don't use the launcher, it only works correctly with the really old versions of zdoom, like 1.22.

I just make a shortcut, it's kind of like a bat file, but smaller. It's very simple too and can be edited by editing the shortcut's properties. Good for playing my megawad.

what, zdoom launcher? I don't even know who made that, they're prolly dead by now.

I just use KDX.