Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > forum mysteries
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:35. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

these forums have quite a few oddities that many of the dooming public may not know. one of these are thins like this, ROLF ORFL and stuff like that in quotes and sigs. well I , along with others, would like to know what that stands for. another thing is the fish cult. though this has not been a recent thing there was a time when almost everyone on the fourms had a fish avatar. What was the deal with that was it to make ling accept new avatatars? Now the fad with avatars seems to be with that red girl anime fox thing. I must ask why people are useing that so much and not the fish, hey the fish was cool and there where so many. Another doomworld fetish i see alot, mostly on poll thread, is the obsession with some one named "Kat"
who is this Kat? what does he/she/it have to do with doom or doomworld? what is so great about this one person i dont think they have made any great wads/doom works? Do the people in the poll thread like kit-"KATs" alot or something. or is it cat and not kat, the small furry mammal that eat rodents and pisses off city folk. well someone has to know the answers to these questions or maybey doomworld shall never know

Old Post 08-26-01 02:39 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

You never talk about Red_Warriors creation that way. *evil look*.
She made this red fox avatar. I love her. Kat is a local forumer. She is sexy. You dont mess with the fish cult or you may have a...tradgedy.

Old Post 08-26-01 02:45 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Yeah. FISH-CULT 0WNZ!

Kat is known as 'Red Warrior' here. BBG is apparently is love with her...

Old Post 08-26-01 02:50 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Kat is known as 'Red Warrior' here.
No.

Old Post 08-26-01 02:50 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

sephiroth: Are you a senior member or not?

Katarhyne has used this icon alone for about a year - and did you see someone choosing the icon? That, I think, speaks about respect.

That fish icon has been choosen by lots of people here.

Old Post 08-26-01 02:56 #
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Hey fraggle`, I think he needs to see that IRC thing again...

Old Post 08-26-01 03:14 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

what IRC thing? :)

Old Post 08-26-01 03:22 #
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

She made this red fox avatar.

Yes she did and it looks quite nice! but that's not a fox! At least I hope not. Foxes have longer more narrow muzzles on them.

I love her.

Dear god...

Old Post 08-26-01 03:24 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH MY LOVE!

Old Post 08-26-01 03:31 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH MY LOVE!
Now's the time I wish I could ban people :P

Old Post 08-26-01 03:32 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

/Me goes silent.

Old Post 08-26-01 03:37 #
Lost Soul
I appear at random

A Wise Move.

Old Post 08-26-01 03:58 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

/Me looks at lost soul with a what the hell does that mean look...
/Me never says a word.

Old Post 08-26-01 04:00 #
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Staying silent like that = not causing trouble.
Not causing trouble = wise.
questions? :P

Old Post 08-26-01 04:07 #
Naked Snake

On tonight's episode of Unsolved Mysteries...

Why did BBG slaughter 13 forums and injure 30 others?

Old Post 08-26-01 04:22 #
Ralphis`
Loser

Your just a fucking ripoff of me when i acted like i loved zaldron you fucking twit.

Old Post 08-26-01 04:32 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

what IRC thing? :)

Oh yeah, you're right. :)

Old Post 08-26-01 04:35 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

Now the fad with avatars seems to be with that red girl anime fox thing.

Furre, smart ass..

She obviously is a furre if she draws it.. I'm a furre.. Big fucking deal.

Old Post 08-26-01 05:48 #
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Is it me or BBG's always here? Don't you have something else to do besides posting?

Old Post 08-26-01 05:49 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

Is it me or BBG's always here? Don't you have something else to do besides posting?

Women. Heh.

Old Post 08-26-01 05:56 #
Naked Snake

I dont have a job. I get a job. LOL!

Old Post 08-26-01 06:00 #
Naked Snake

Heh

Heh.

Old Post 08-26-01 06:06 #
Naked Snake

w00t basically means woo hoo!

Old Post 08-26-01 08:16 #
Lüt
Administrator

Heh
Heh.
Heh
(here we go again)
No, we don't.

Old Post 08-26-01 08:22 #
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

Your just a fucking ripoff of me when i acted like i loved zaldron you fucking twit.
AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RIPOFF OF ME WHEN I ACTED LIKE I LOVED TOBE YOU FUCKING TWIT.
</bitch session>

Old Post 08-26-01 08:34 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RIPOFF OF ME WHEN I ACTED LIKE I LOVED TOBE YOU FUCKING TWIT.
</bitch session>

Acually I am not ripping you off Ralphis. I really have devoloped a crush on RW. She sounds sweet. Me wants a chance, you little fucking twit. :)

Old Post 08-26-01 08:59 #
Julian

Kat is one of the sexiest and cleverest person I've ever met thru the internet. Too bad she does not appreciate me :/
If you're curious, there is a pic of her at the Doomers pictures section.

Old Post 08-26-01 09:36 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

That's not her

Old Post 08-26-01 10:44 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jon
Freedoom Bloke

http://arioch.alcopop.org/images/do...oomfishlist.png
http://arioch.alcopop.org/logs/efne...sh/doomfish.txt

^^ original fish

Old Post 08-26-01 10:49 #
Jon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

Thats Marilyn Manson (I think I spelled that right) in a prom dress.

Old Post 08-26-01 10:50 #