Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Another DooMish Dream

this is my final question and then i'll quit bugging you. why isn't it a good idea to reactivate old threads?

Sigh...a little while back, someone reactivated all of the posts from early June, from the Great Forum Transition, and it just clogged up the forum.

Waking up means you slept. Sleeping shows weakness! I never sleep!

Weakness? Everything you do while you are awake weakens you, sleeping is what makes you strong, and if you live your whole entire life without sleeping you will eventually die of being to weak to even fall asleep. If you think I am taking this too literally then what else could this mean? I don't see how resisting sleep would making other people think you are stronger, only yourself. Wow this is such a little thing that is not worth to type this much about it's a waste of time and my reply to this won't change bbg or anyone else, why do I care about it? I don't know. I should not, and I know I don't. Sheesh it's pretty late over here, but I'm not sleeping yet, people who sleep are weak. Although they are stronger in the morning than someone who didn't sleep; in the morning.

Alright that's enough my electron sized brain is gonna fry if I keep talking, I'm out.

mmmmmmmmm i like the smell of bacon in the morning

Yeah, bring on the animal meat. Add some butter too to make it extra fat.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

My bud, SpaceMSpiff, has a bunch of weird dreams. In one of them, he is being chased by a shopping cart toting a shotgun cackling "Lemme take your picture!" ..maybe deadnail can explain how a shopping cart holds and fires a shotgun.