Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > 2 dumb ass questions

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ViperBoy

1) Even though I enabled my signature in the profile settings it keeps setting itself back to "no". Why ?

2) How do I make polls with that BB code ?

Old Post 08-29-01 21:31 #
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I think he's talking about the fact that you have to click the 'show signature' box every time you post. That happens to me all the time now...It's damn annoying...

Old Post 08-30-01 00:20 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Yeah, I had that same problem some time ago. It happens when you deliberatedly turn off your sig when replying.

Old Post 08-30-01 01:06 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

It happens if you post without 1st logging in

Old Post 08-30-01 01:53 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Shouldn't the cookie data file be able to save this option on your computer?

Old Post 08-30-01 01:59 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
lmnt
BAND

Yes, but it got eaten by the Cookie Monster

Old Post 08-30-01 02:01 #
lmnt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

Let us not start the cookie discussion again...

Old Post 08-30-01 03:12 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lt
Administrator

I think he's talking about the fact that you have to click the 'show signature' box every time you post. That happens to me all the time now...It's damn annoying...
Log in, edit your profile and enable "signature check" near the bottom of the options - it fills in the checkbox automatically.

Old Post 08-30-01 04:15 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Yeah, I figured that out about 5 minutes after I posted that.

Old Post 08-30-01 04:59 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote