Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

I got bored...

Bashe said:

Now how come in this forum, you can click the links and they will actually go to the site, but in other forums on this site, they reopen the thread?

That's because freewebs sucks.

What would be really great would to get a bunch of archviles with their hands in the air and a cyberdemon in front of the crowd, it'd look like they're worshiping him.

Yeah, and the next moment his corpse is blasted sky-high :P yeah, nobody said being evil would be easy...

Looks more like a bunch of cannibals dancing around their next big meal.

More like a fight if You ask me. Sides, some are pissing the Cybie off, and are turning their back on em. Probably he went mad and started firing the gun O_o

Nice pic, very funny. Must have been REALLY bored to put so many monsters in though.

Bashe showed:
worshipping.png

Look more like a bunch of headless chickens.

Doom Dude said:

Looks like a crowd at some crazy concert. :p

taking LSD at a concert may not be a good idea

Geez, fun with the Summon command eh? Shame ZDoom doesn't have a Spawnmass command like Deus Ex does...make things easier.

Sorry to be mean...

... but my friend is being a big fat fuck. I'm trying to have fun summoning monsters everywhere and trying to escape, but he thinks it's "too loud" even when I have my headphones on. I tell him it's not too loud and he just gives me the finger as usual. Then again, he thinks everything is too loud. I have my music on and he tells me to turn it down because "he doesn't wanna hear it." Turning it down is not so easy on a laptop. One wrong move and I can never get it back to the way it was. Fuck him. Fuck him right in the ear.

Well, I'll get more screens of "parties" as soon as my friend gets off my back about volume.

It sounds as if he is purposefully antagonising you in an attempt to drive you insane. The best thing you can do is punch him in the kidneys everytime he tries to concentrate on something. That always works.