Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JamesEightBitStar

Games You'd Like to See Remade with the DOOM Engine

YOU PEOPLE WANT TO SEE OTHER, MORE MODERN FPSES SOMEHOW REMADE IN THE DOOM ENGINE.

WHY, JESUS, WHY.

Linguica said:

YOU PEOPLE WANT TO SEE OTHER, MORE MODERN FPSES SOMEHOW REMADE IN THE DOOM ENGINE.

WHY, JESUS, WHY.

Mostly out of curiosity. That, and if Doom can be used to do a remake of Half-Life or Red Faction, it will be THE perfect game, hands-down.

And Killer9: Unfortunately, I HAD previously made the mistake of buying modern FPS games--Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Quake, and Half-Life... $100s of dollars down the drain. Hopefully whatever money I get from selling them will be enough to buy GOOD games, like Blake Stone.

JamesEightBitStar said:
Blake Stone.

That game makes me sick.

No, really, I get a splitting headache if I even try to play it.

Smash T.V.
Mario
Megaman
Metroid
Super Metroid
The Legend of Zelda
Manhunt

And I always wondered what Grand Theft Auto: Vice City would look like.

JamesEightBitStar said:

Hopefully whatever money I get from selling them will be enough to buy GOOD games, like Blake Stone.

good lord

By the way, a friend of mine had another idea for a game that would be interesting to see in the Doom engine:

Commander Keen.

Personally, I agree with him.

JamesEightBitStar said:

By the way, a friend of mine had another idea for a game that would be interesting to see in the Doom engine:

Commander Keen.

Personally, I agree with him.

You mean this time Commander Keen does the shooting instead of hanging by his neck and then splattering into a shredded corpse?

That sucks, I hated Commander Keen, I hope that little bastard burns in video game hell.

Naitguolf said:

In Extremis,
A TRUE Aliens Trilogy (please, without PREDATORS
My House. lol

Aw come on. Being a predator would be so much more fun than being Sigourney Weaver and you know it.

Ichor said:

Faceball 2000

Hell yeah! That game didn't work too well on the SNES with two player. Even in single player it was hard to see and you couldn't see very far.
Also, Super Mario Rampage. It's a flash game but I think a 3D version would be really cool. I know a Super Mario Doom was already made but it just seems incomplete.

Ichor said:

Smash TV

I thought about doing that a little while ago, but I have no time to do it, much less learn all the scripting necessary. :(

killer9 said:

Aw come on. Being a predator would be so much more fun than being Sigourney Weaver and you know it.

I like the FEAR factor from Aliens more than the killing machine predator is. :)