Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

WE NEED YOU!!

I say that if you have the time and a DSL line and the extra computer that we should make a dedicated doom or quake computer. With newer games out i see very few doom servers or quake1 servers. My server should be out soon as i get a DSL. My server will basicly run freedoom and doom2 and some wads

I should be getting a new computer in a few days according to my dad. I'm gonna pick up a dell because i don't have the time or money to build one. I will probably run numerous gaming servers on this. Including csdoom,zdaemon,Quake2,Halflife(Svencoop,FireArms,Day of Defeat,Counter-Strike), and Tetrinet!

I should be getting a new computer in a few days according to my dad. I'm gonna pick up a dell because i don't have the time or money to build one. I will probably run numerous gaming servers on this. Including csdoom,zdaemon,Quake2,Halflife(Svencoop,FireArms,Day of Defeat,Counter-Strike), and Tetrinet!

Cool.
/Me needs a better ISP cause my current one wont allow fullscreen games cause its violently gay.

honestly you dont need much money to build a new system. you can build one for about $400, and it being a good one. however if you want everything new and kick ass it could cost about 900, with geforce 3 and pentium 4. however that does not include cost of windows, why not take it off a older system, and any others like monitor, keyboard, mouse, and other shit.

what are you talking about dude? it costs way less to build a cpu then to buy one.

/Me tears apart your computer and gives you $300
Can you fix it?

It costs millions to create the equipment/technology to build a cpu, it can't cost less than buying one!

i have me a 1.4ghz atholon processor (fsb266) and a asus a7a266 mother board 1 stick of 256MB of ddr pc2100 and a geforce3 64MB card by visiontek ohh ya and the sblive mp+ and one nic card and ahhhhh what else ohh ya one basic atx mid tower case and some other things..what i didnt get where speakers and keyboard and monitor that stuff i already have from my older machines i just use them now for my new one but basically man this kick ass machine cost me about 400 and its basically a hole machine...take it from a tech who knows what there talkn about dont spend money on a dell ..ive seen to many of those here at the shop.take it from me its cheaper to build your own costom built machine...think of the benefits of upgrading later once your new machine becomes old :) think people

i don't have the time or money to build one

Anything's cheaper than buying a pre-made computer from Dell. And as for building your computer, unless you're absolutely hopeless it shouldn't take more than an hour.