Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

last post?

I just can't tolerate 2 forums at the same time, unless one of them is either private or very small

Identical sentiments as well.

/me washes Esco's mouth out with soap.

No you won't, Esco. Just be glad I'm not a mod. I would do bad things to you. Like ban you.

/me punches gayasspokemon666 dead in da face, nails him in da kidneys, uppercuts him breakin' his glass jaw, then procedes ta stomp hom bloody while he's lyin' on da floor cryin' like a ho/

Go ahead and fuck wit me bitch, I'm liable ta hunt you down and fuck you up!
>:(

/me sees ralphis post/

/me takes ralphis da cat by da throat, and cuts his fuckin' head off wit a big ass switchblade, then watches his body fall on da floor twitchin/

As ya'll can probably tell by now, I'm just a little bit cranky cuz I ain't gots no fuckin' weed..... SO FUCK OFF!!!

P.S. wuddup BBG, how ya been? I see ya changed ya avatar again, what's da deal wit dat?

/me washes Esco's mouth out with soap.

No you won't, Esco. Just be glad I'm not a mod. I would do bad things to you. Like ban you.

/me punches gayasspokemon666 dead in da face, nails him in da kidneys, uppercuts him breakin' his glass jaw, then procedes ta stomp hom bloody while he's lyin' on da floor cryin' like a ho/

Go ahead and fuck wit me bitch, I'm liable ta hunt you down and fuck you up!
>:(

/me sees ralphis post/

/me takes ralphis da cat by da throat, and cuts his fuckin' head off wit a big ass switchblade, then watches his body fall on da floor twitchin/

As ya'll can probably tell by now, I'm just a little bit cranky cuz I ain't gots no fuckin' weed..... SO FUCK OFF!!!

Here we go again...