Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Give me a medal

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I have just read all 21 pages, word for word of this thread must die. Oh and how do I get images up on my site? They appear broken?

Old Post 09-13-01 05:04 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DiSTuRBeD

You diserve a medal alright :)

make sure you get the casings in the filenames correct. If the filename is "bBg.gif" and you typed in "bbg.gif", it would appera to be working when you view it offline but not if you put it on the 'net.

In case your question was even more basic, the HTML tag is IMG SRC="filename" :P

Old Post 09-13-01 10:37 #
DiSTuRBeD is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

/me gives BBG a golden medal

R u happy now? Well, it was earned.

Old Post 09-13-01 16:28 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

Well I got a pic up now.

Old Post 09-13-01 19:45 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Congrats and everything, but one question: Why the hell did you not read it when the thread was actually still in the General forum?

Old Post 09-13-01 21:36 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Windowpain

Why? How? Are you superhuman? I am honored to be in the presence of one with so much... time on his hands.

Old Post 09-13-01 21:38 #
Windowpain is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

Congrats and everything, but one question: Why the hell did you not read it when the thread was actually still in the General forum?

I did.

Old Post 09-13-01 21:40 #
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Give me a medal

Here ya go.
/me hands you a medal
BTW, I read all that just the other night. Whoopty-w000ting-doo. :)

Old Post 09-14-01 02:30 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

Give me a medal

Here ya go.
/me hands you a medal
BTW, I read all that just the other night. Whoopty-w000ting-doo. :)

/Me takes medal.
I found that thread very very funny.

Old Post 09-14-01 02:31 #
Lost Soul
I appear at random

It was. Though when Dashiva seemed intent on starting another page.. that made no sense. that was just post race to keep him from doing it.

Old Post 09-14-01 02:35 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

i flipped through it. I wish they'd find some other way to do the "Most popular thread" thing, because that thread will NEVER die...at least from they public eye

Old Post 09-14-01 02:47 #
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RTC_Marine

heh

Old Post 09-14-01 03:12 #
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

Has anyone got a link to it?

Old Post 09-14-01 05:33 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

heh
CELEBRATING 160 POSTS OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Old Post 09-14-01 16:27 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

Gah, only [u][b]160[b][u]?

Old Post 09-14-01 16:30 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Gah, only 160?

Heh, I feel so petty and insignificant now, with my post count hanging around the 270 range after having about 4 times that.

Old Post 09-14-01 19:49 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote