Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

uac resurrection beta testers

since i've been feeling really happy lately for some reason, i've decided to get as much people who are interested to beta test uac resurrection. the latest beta that i've uploaded in a secret place has HEAPS of stuff (levels, enemies, to say a few) that isn't in the last public release. it also works properly in edge 1.26. if anyone is interested, email me, reply here or join #doomino in irc.openprojects.net and ask (i'm in there at this moment). for those who reply here, please give me your email addresses.

EDIT: my email addy is deathwar@slipgate.org, deathwarrior@doomcenter.com doesn't work cause it forwards to deathwar@demongate.ath.cx, which doesn't exist anymore.

Come on people, we need some beta testers here, you can only get the new uacress beta if you go to #doomino.
Its a vast improvement to the old final release, so become a beta tester and give deathwarrior feedback.

/Me looks.
Bah! UAC ress looks fuckin' sweet!

says a beta tester. as you can tell, <SPAM>UAC Ress is the shiznit!</SPAM>

while i'm at it, deadnail has gave me some lovely recordings of his sexy voice. you can see them at http://deathwarrior.slipgate.org/doomersvoice. i also requested for some for him to do (one directed to me, and the Lüt ones)

that fucking lut stupir one pissed me off.. i fucking dropped my cigarette and put a hole in my favorite tye dye an shit. dammit.