Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > spooky music.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

i was just watching house on haunted hill on tv, and i never realized how freaky the score is. kinda fits into the doom 64 music. does anyone have the soundtrack?

Old Post 06-19-01 04:36 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

HBO? I just saw it there today too :) Crappy movie though.

Good creepy music would be the Event Horizon soundtrack, check that one out.

Old Post 06-19-01 05:13 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

What about some of the soundtracks from the X-files game on the PSX? Some of those are kind of spooky, like the one that starts while on board that tugboat the Tarakan, which starts off spooky and then eventually intensifies.

But of course they're about 6 seconds long each, and they loop over and over and over again until it begins to drive you crazy--ok, never mind.

Old Post 06-19-01 05:42 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote