Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatman

what your favorite cartoon show

Although they've really gone downhill the past few years, I'd say The Simpsons is still definetly the best cartoon show IMO.

"Yargh, 'tis true, I have two glass eyes." -- Captn McAllister

The simpsons fucking rule!

Hey Arnold! is also nice
- but nobody ever heard obout "Rocko" and "Beaver Brothers"?
:)

Rocko's modern life? That show was...weird...

Rocko's modern life? That show was...weird...

To say the least. A quote from the show:

KID: Daddy, teacher says every time a gas cap is found, an angel gets its wings.
DAD: Your teacher's full of snot!

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

King of the Hill, for it's excellent representation of love, sex, and propane. (Or life in Texas.)

Simpsons. Do I need to explain?

Cowboy Bebop - A more mature anime on Cartoon Network's 'Adult Swim' lineup.

ANY cartoon on 'Adult Swim' except for 'Home Movies' and that one with the living food....

Mobile Suit Gundam series.

The Dragonball series up to the point Frieza died. (The first time)

A few episodes of Dexter's Laboratory (Yeah, whatever.)

The older version of the Batman cartoon made in the 90's. (You know... before Batwing and the kid Robin? The Penquin looked cooler then.)

The GOOD Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon. (And has anyone seen that more recent version of the show? Forget what it's called.)

Speed Racer, because the lip-sync is hilariously bad.
"SPEED! I WILL GET YOU! HA! HA HA! HA! HA HA HA!"
"RACER X! STOP YELLING! I'M ONLY 3 FEET AWAY!"
"OH! YEAH! WHATEVER! HA!" .....nevermind.

DOOM, THE CAR.... oh yeah. It's been established it don't exist. Dang it!

Outlaw Star (somewhat)

Big O (Somewhat)

THE STICK DEATH PICTURE SHOW! (Look for it online. It's a series of hilarious, and violent, gif animations.)

The older Looney Tunes cartoons (50's, 40's, and down. "KILL THE WABBIT!")

Ren & Stimpy - The last GOOD cartoon on Nickelodeon... now it's full of pop culture bull***t. (Rocket Power? My @$$.)

I'm 14, and can't remember the Transformer series. Waaah!

Well, that's all I can think of. (For now)

The Transformers!! All the way!!!! I think the old ones rule over the new ones many times over though. I kinda like beast wars.. I didn;t like beast machines at ALL
and I have yet to see Robots in Disguise.
Otherwise, I loved the origonal Ghostbusters, TMNT, and all the oldies like that. Mostly cause I grew up with them.
But I still feel all of those cartoons are so much better than what;s out there today.

But weren't half of those like shut down because they were politically incorrect? Like a bunch of em portrayed black people as poor, moronic twats who couldn't speak anything resembling english.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Huh! Ne'er heard 'o' those. Just like Disney's old movie "Song of the South" not being sold on video/DVD because of racial insults. (i.e.: Brer Bear and Brer Fox dunk the rabbit in some tar and call him a 'tar baby', a term also used to insult blacks back then.)

But weren't half of those like shut down because they were politically incorrect? Like a bunch of em portrayed black people as poor, moronic twats who couldn't speak anything resembling english.

I have a video clip of Porky Pig in an OLD episode saying "Oh son of bi- son of bi son of a gun. Ha ha ha! You thought I was gonna say son of a BITCH didntcha?". Fuckin' classic man.

Huh! Ne'er heard 'o' those. Just like Disney's old movie "Song of the South" not being sold on video/DVD because of racial insults. (i.e.: Brer Bear and Brer Fox dunk the rabbit in some tar and call him a 'tar baby', a term also used to insult blacks back then.)

Isn't that the one where that old black guy is whistling zippa dee do dah?