Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

enemy of doom

Dude, I share your hate.
My 7th. grade teacher was a complete bitch also. She used to throw books and chalk (hard as she could) at us if we talked, she forced me into guidence councellng after I drew up some DooM pics of my own (and writing about destroying the school in my journal) and also she had some sort of psychic link to all her other hippie teacher friends around the school so whenever she was yelling and throwing shit at us, they all would come in and join her. Book-to-head bashings has made most of the rest unclear to me. My friend remembers it all better, I'll talk to him and I might get back to this.

psychic link to all her other hippie teacher friends around the school so whenever she was yelling and throwing shit at us

BAWHAHAHA! A frend of mine had a teacher who really thought she was a Psychic!

she forced me into guidence councellng after I drew up some DooM pics of my own (and writing about destroying the school in my journal)

I have to say that that wrighting about school distroying and doom is just asking for trouble. I got in BIG trouble for makeing a map based on my school for quake.(I have no idea how they found out about it.) thank god all that bollocks is over for me.