Sign in to follow this  
Cassandra

a lack of perfect movements in E4M1 :(

Well hello Tossed Salad Man.

What is a tossed salad man ???

A user from another forum.

A user from another forum.

Thanx Lüt for this precision !
You seem to be very famous here as I saw.
Do you work on this site ?

The Something Awful forums to be exact. It costs $10 now for an account there (even to lurk) but it's worth it. Great forum, lotsa funny people. TSM is one of the best. Even Lüt has used material from there before to make funnies on these forums =P.

The Something Awful forums to be exact. It costs $10 now for an account there (even to lurk) but it's worth it.

Oh? I never paid anything, I just made a post there a little while ago. Weird.

TSM is one of the best.

Although he usually never posts. He's like SA's deadnail.

Even Lüt has used material from there before to make funnies on these forums =P.

Hey, out of almost 5,700 posts I've used like 10 things, so shaddap. Usually it's when I need something totally irrelevant for a reply and don't feel like coming up with 2 pages of crap :P I don't know any other forums to go to. I've taken stuff from CNN and other news sites when I need to be totally off-topic. I haven't had much of an attention span the last year, so whenever I feel like writing stuff, I keep it in a txt file and access it as necessary.

When deadnail posts something as funny as TSM's "sammich" thread I'll go along with the comparison.

Chubbasuarus (LOL!)

The $10 is for new users. I didn't have to pay either, but I'm gonna send some cash so I can get a custom title and avatar and insurance and all that good stuff like that there.

When deadnail posts something as funny as TSM's "sammich" thread I'll go along with the comparison.

URL me.

Dammit, now you got me curious.

BTW, I'm usually not funny... I'm more of a smartass cynical wants-to-be-a-know-it-all, so there.