Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Where do you live, seph? I heard Tobe talking about it too, on IRC...it'll probably hit me eventually. Oh well. That's what surge protectors are for I guess.

Yeah, I'm in Pittsburgh, which is probably right in the path of this storm. Oh well, storms are cool.

Pittsburgh is 40 minutes to an hour away from the Ohio border, by car, on the Old Steubenville Pike.

It's like 9:15 in South Ontario now, all I've heard are like 2 cracks o' thunder, some BIG storm, eh?
All that shit better not start up when I'm tryin to sleep.

Crap, at this pace, it'll be one of those damn things that wakes me up at 2 in the morning...grr. I barely manage to get six hours of sleep as it is.

Things are peaceful here in good 'ole Tejas at the moment. Knowing Texas weather, however, it might jump out right in the middle of the night.

I love to watch storms. If there's one thing I'm a romantic about, it's nature. I'd take my date (if by some odd, universal chance I even get a woman) to some place, like the top of a cliff, and just watch the beauty of the cumulo nimbus clouds overhead.

Dark and gloomy weather makes me feel better, where as sunny and bright weather depresses me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I was born in October, I dunno. :)

I'm in Dallas. It's sunny all day and rains almost exclusively at night. Which means you're walking through mud and fighting of hoardes of bugs when you walk back and forth between classes. Hot day + Wet Ground = more gnats than there were monsters in Doom 2.

well it passed al right, about a month ago a strange thing happened. not many clouds and no storm but there where 2 cracks of lightning. one of the bolts hit my friends house. it killed his upstairs TV, the N64 and the modem on the computer. well i replaced the modem(ISA modem was replaced by a PCI one) however windows no longer booted up. So i removed the new modem and tried it in another computer. the modem was fine but after doing diagnostics i found the PCI banks, all of 'em, where completly fried! well nothing is in them so the computer works fine, for now, i told them either to trade it in towards a new one or get a new motherboard later on

H0 h0 h0!!!
Over here in North Carolina, I don't have to worry about any storms hitting anytime soon. In fact, it's getting rather dry, so some rain would seem to be in order, even if it's through a storm.

Things are peaceful here in good 'ole Tejas at the moment. Knowing Texas weather, however, it might jump out right in the middle of the night.

I love to watch storms. If there's one thing I'm a romantic about, it's nature. I'd take my date (if by some odd, universal chance I even get a woman) to some place, like the top of a cliff, and just watch the beauty of the cumulo nimbus clouds overhead.

Dark and gloomy weather makes me feel better, where as sunny and bright weather depresses me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I was born in October, I dunno. :)

Heh Heh. Pansy. Heh Heh.