Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Check this out...

Though I think it might be possible on the PC version, with the Barons especially, I've just found something freaky out on the GBA Doom. I was on E3M4 - Unholy Cathedral, and you know that room with the berserk pack in it? Well, the unexpected happened. One demon bit another, when it was meant for me, and then they both turned on each other!!!!!

Then again, it makes some sense. Nowhere in the instruction manual did it say anything about having the projectiles needing to be different in order for a monster to turn its rage on another. Of course, it didn't say anything about pitting the monsters against each other at all.

Just thought I'd point this out.

Guest deathz0r

eh? what level is cut out in e3?

That's the first time you've seen Demon infighting? Well, it's still not as funny as Lost Soul infighting...all you have to do is remember the Simpsons episode that's all about why there's no pictures of Maggie :P

I've never seen that happen, but I suppose it's possible. I did see a baron claw himself to death though =)

slough of despair, dis, and warrens. all of the levels of episodes 1 & 2 are there. except tower of babel is replaced by hell gate from the psx version.

I've seen Demon infighting only once. It was on fuck I can't remember Psx Doom 2 and I was like wooah I've never seen that before then I went off to blast some Imps.

Once I was playing on Halls of the damned, and there was a room with 2 sets of 2 pink demons on top of each other. When I got near, one, demon would try to attack me, and injure the other. You could really only see one demon, so it looked like he bit himself to death. I dunno if it was a bug that has since been fixed or what. It happened on Ultra-Violence.

Demon infighing is great Icon of Sin is the best level, if you use god mode.

That's the first time you've seen Demon infighting? Well, it's still not as funny as Lost Soul infighting...

Oh, I know about Lost Soul infighting, but the piggish DEMON infighting?

Ain't PCP great? =)))))

Dude, I'm serious.

I know. That was for stypherz.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Fun with Lost Souls session #12:
In a large room, grab a berserk pack, and smack that danged lost soul all the way across the room! Ha ha ha.

if your real oldschool, fire up dehacked and turn monsters infight on. You'll see nonstop fighting with all monsters, only prolem is this only works for the origional doom executible.

slough of despair, dis, and warrens. all of the levels of episodes 1 & 2 are there. except tower of babel is replaced by hell gate from the psx version.

so the last level in SP gba doom is limbo, right?

Ain't PCP great? =)))))

Dude, I'm serious.

I know. That was for stypherz.

Let that be a lesson to me; Crendowing, never jump to conclusions....

/me smacks himself on the head with a 40 ton sledgehammer

so the last level in SP gba doom is limbo, right?

**BUZZ!!!!** Sorry, wrong answer!

The last level of Episode 3 in GBA Doom is called Dis, but the actual level itself is Fortress of Mystery. I should've known it'd be in there sooner or later!

anyone else notice that the cacodemons are much faster and much more aggressive in gba doom? it's refreshing battling about 10 of them at a time on mt erebus. it makes the game more fun!

i've been extremely busy at work and getting a new car all weekend, and barely touched doom. :( I should have it beaten late tonite when i get home from work.

if your real oldschool, fire up dehacked and turn monsters infight on. You'll see nonstop fighting with all monsters, only prolem is this only works for the origional doom executible.

You know that's a menu option in Boom, right?

anyone else notice that the cacodemons are much faster and much more aggressive in gba doom?

Yep, I sure have. It's hard to dodge their fireballs, but it's possible to survive.