Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mkfanatic

Master Levels of Doom II level question, Attack

Is there a way to get into the area with the caged-in chaingunner and former humans? There's a bloody wall that looks like a door and it might be a secret. I have searched online and I found a really good map of the level but it shows there is no way to get in there but it looks so much like a secret door and also I still hear growls but can't find any more monsters. Can someone help me?

http://www.classicdoom.com/mldemos.htm#attack

Led kills everything, visits all secrets and generally attempts to collect everything he can, so the fact that he doesn't actually go into that area (if I understand you correctly) suggests that you can't actually get in there yourself.

There's only one secret in this map, and it's next to the teleporter near that area.

Yeah, I got that secret, but I swear, it looks like a secret door back there. Anyways, now I'm on level 2 (Xbox version, even though it says level 5) and it's called Ghost Town but I don't see this level anywhere listed as being a Master Level level. Maybe it's named something else? I don't know. There's a giant black building in front of you at the beginning.

It's weird, in the map it says Level 5 Ghost Town but in the saved game it says Level 2 Black Tower. Another very very weird thing happened on this level. I picked up this 1 blue health bottle and for some reason, it boosts my health 75 points and my screen goes kinda yellowish for a little while. I did it several times and it keeps doing the same thing, I don't know why, very weird.

mkfanatic said:

It's weird, in the map it says Level 5 Ghost Town but in the saved game it says Level 2 Black Tower. Another very very weird thing happened on this level. I picked up this 1 blue health bottle and for some reason, it boosts my health 75 points and my screen goes kinda yellowish for a little while. I did it several times and it keeps doing the same thing, I don't know why, very weird.

Must be the mapper placed 75 health potions in one spot.