Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

doom 2 screensaver up auction on ebay

Desktop DOOM rules and if you download the DOOM desktop theme it comes with a cyberdemon screensaver. Fuck paying for one, why doesnt somebody just make a damn DOOM screensaver?

Because screensavers = THE CRAP.

Nothing annoys the fuck out of me more than finding out my comp that was supposed to render an animation lends part of the CPU to draw some incredibly retarted openGL-flying-model making stupid effects.

Heh, so if I win, Esco has to give me his home address :)

Like you are really gonna go to his house...give it to me, I wanna smoke a blunt with esco.

/me crashes a flying toaster into Zaldron

I love screen savers! Especially After Dark.

HERE'S A SCREENSAVER 100x MORE EFFECTIVE : TURN OFF THE MONITOR!!11%#65

Or just turn off the computer...

Or just turn off the computer...

BLASPHEMY!!!!!"%#&$

Ok...what the hell is wrong with turning off your computer?

Actually my monitor turns itself off after 25 minutes of no user input. I set it that high 'cuz most South Park episodes are 21 to 23 minutes long and when I had it on 15 the damn thing kept blinking out half way through the episode. =P

But yeah, it beats the catcolon out of some stupid animation that skullfucks my resources.

Actually my monitor turns itself off after 25 minutes of no user input. I set it that high 'cuz most South Park episodes are 21 to 23 minutes long and when I had it on 15 the damn thing kept blinking out half way through the episode. =P

But yeah, it beats the catcolon out of some stupid animation that skullfucks my resources.

I just turn off the screensaver. But then sometimes I forget to turn it back on and NIN logos get burned into the screen. DAMNIT!