Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

I't been good and all...

But I'm going to be busy for a wile, and I'm not goind to be dooming as much. You may of notaced that I've been posting less (well, OK so you problbly haven't), But, real life (you know, that bit were you eat and sleep) is starting to take it's toll. I'll miss you lot (in the same way I miss being muged before i lernt to drive). still, At the very lest, since all interenet fourms contain lots of shit, at least you lot are veary good at taking the piss outta it. be back one day when I get time.

Cheers lads

Keep dooming.

you'll be back.... They always come back

and speaking of keeping the fourms clean, lets give a round of applause to the ruthlesness of the mordorators here at doomworld!

...Okay i'll shut up now

since all interenet fourms contain lots of shit, at least you lot are veary good at taking the piss outta it.

Doomworld: The world's shittiest forum without piss.

I WISH I COULD BE A DAMN MODERATOR OR AN ADMINISTRATOR ON A MESSAGE BOARD!

EDIT: I'm sorry, please forget this, I just got a cushy ADMINISTRATOR job over at Infogrames Unreal Tournament boards.

YAY!

/me eminates.

/me hooks up jumper cables to Lüt
/me uses the emanations to power a "George Foreman's Lean-Mean-Fat-Reducing-Grilling Machince"
/me cooks carcinogenic meat products.

LütBurger anyone?

Heh, I used to be like that, now I dont really care.

Don't title your replies, god dammit. Especially not with the same thing that's in the body of your message. Especially not in all caps.

post hell needs a mod.....

To do what? Stare at PHed threads?

I WISH YOU COULD DIE SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR RETARDED RAMBLINGS!

BEING A MOD RULES!!$"%

Actually sometimes it can get pretty annoying. Thank god for our admins who check often this place. Going away for 2 or 3 days just to come back and see 40 new threads that need to be identified is bad enough.

/me cooks carcinogenic meat products.

LütBurger anyone?

LütBurger is carcinogentic? What's your secret ingredient? Asbestos? Tab cola? D'you store the meat in a meth lab? ^_^

I'd never be a moderator on a message board. I'm not mod enough, I guess. *sniff* Nobody likes me... {:*(

Don't title your replies, god dammit. Especially not with the same thing that's in the body of your message. Especially not in all caps.

CYPHER, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Hmm...NO!

Yeah, and if any of the topics gets unruly, you can banish it to, uh...hmmm...uh, whats worse than Hell?

Yeah, and if any of the topics gets unruly, you can banish it to, uh...hmmm...uh, whats worse than Hell?

I can name several things. Newdoom, listening the band named Lüt, being forced to eat tinfoil, and like tons of other crap.

Hmm. I can't stand this any more.

Swurlrrific

BAH. Shouldn't it be Swurlurrific?

No. I thought that, but just say each of them out loud. Swurlriffic sounds right.

HOW ABOUT CLICKING ON IT DAMNIT!?

Yeah, esta puede siguientes deshabilitado rellena a lo tu de des del dronf and stuff. Uh-huh. Sure.

That's only part of it, the chewing tobacco gives it that smooth flavor everyone loves.

But I'm going to be busy for a wile, and I'm not goind to be dooming as much. You may of notaced that I've been posting less (well, OK so you problbly haven't), But, real life (you know, that bit were you eat and sleep) is starting to take it's toll. I'll miss you lot (in the same way I miss being muged before i lernt to drive). still, At the very lest, since all interenet fourms contain lots of shit, at least you lot are veary good at taking the piss outta it. be back one day when I get time.

Cheers lads

Keep dooming.

since everyone's getting off-topic when replying to your message, i just want to say i'll miss you ver' much too. (i dunno who you are and you dunno who i am, but we can still have a mutual missing, it goes with the DooM Brotherhood)

It's a friggin forum, how about registering?

If I could understand what the hell it was asking me for, maybe I would.