Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Please Stop It

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Afterglow
TROLL; IGNORE

Lt stop posting to the Doomworld forums. I really am afraid for your health. GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN.

T-10 seconds until he replies to this post.

Old Post 06-21-01 01:56 #
Afterglow is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
stphrz
I use a blowtorch to make crme brle

Bah! Lt's posts are the only thing worth reading on these forums :P Didja see his laundry post? ROFL!!!!!!! =)

Old Post 06-21-01 02:04 #
stphrz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Sorry.

Addicted.

Can't stop.

Besides, there's fresh air outside. That crap is infested with bugs and shit. That's worse than sun.

Old Post 06-21-01 03:51 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GooberMan
Scripting Nut

/me looks at the General forum listing
/me notices 6 replies from lut in a row somewhere in the middle
/me thinks, "well, it could be worse... he could post stuff like that Doomers Lounge shit in the Fan Fiction forum..."

Old Post 06-21-01 04:08 #
GooberMan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

He could be worse man..
He could become a.. DoomWorld Webmaster!!
and end up like ling.. >=P

Old Post 06-21-01 05:52 #
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

He could be worse man..
He could become a.. DoomWorld Webmaster!!
and end up like ling.. >=P
Don't say that!! He'll post more!

Old Post 06-21-01 14:07 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

You know. I just have NO IDEA where do you get all the time to post. I made 200 in one day once, but you seem to take full approach of Time's holes and loops.

You scare me. You really do. But that might be because of the crowbar...

Old Post 06-21-01 17:57 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Well, I have A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of spare time to be on the forums but i'd rather spend alot of it doing something else. If I spent all my time here I could make 200 posts every day EASY.

Old Post 06-21-01 20:12 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

Post 1

Old Post 06-21-01 22:03 #
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

post 200

I did it!
Aw damnit ling erased 2-199.. >=)

Old Post 06-21-01 22:04 #
Lt
Administrator

You know. I just have NO IDEA where do you get all the time to post. I made 200 in one day once, but you seem to take full approach of Time's holes and loops.

You scare me. You really do. But that might be because of the crowbar...
Are you talking to me? I already explained it before. When I worked and ran out of work to do, which was at least for two hours everyday, I had nothing better to do but visit here or watch the fan in my computer spin.

I'm off of work now, but still work on my own activities, and almost all of them happen to be on the computer; I work on websites, write reviews and rants, record music, try to finish a ton of maps I started, learn programs like Photoshop Cakewalk and ton of other things that require a lot of practice, including teaching myself how to play keyboards and drums and sometimes a bass, whenever my friend leaves his here. When I take breaks or get bored with these activities I stop by here, like, every two hours or so for a few minutes before beginning something else. I do go outside sometimes, but I've got everything I need except sunlight down here.

I ought to post some pictures of my basement soon, you'll see why I never leave.

Old Post 06-22-01 01:10 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
stphrz
I use a blowtorch to make crme brle

Hmm, your basement sounds like a cool place. Can I come over to your house to play? :)

Old Post 06-22-01 03:05 #
stphrz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lt
Administrator

If you want.

Really.

But you gotta make the trip. The best I can do is give directions and a couch if you're spending the night.

Old Post 06-22-01 04:15 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I want your basement. Now.

Old Post 06-22-01 05:40 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Damn straight you do.

Old Post 06-22-01 07:27 #
Grul
Mini-Member

Bah! Didja see his laundry post? ROFL!!!!!!! =)

Wha ha ha ha... Agreed. *******ely the most ROFLy post to this point.

Old Post 06-22-01 11:40 #
Grul is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

If you want.

Really.

But you gotta make the trip. The best I can do is give directions and a couch if you're spending the night.

Where do you live anyways??

Old Post 06-22-01 11:49 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Around Chicago.

Seriously, if somebody wants to stop by they're welcome. We can do a multiplayer or something or just go somewhere. But they'll have to use the 13" monitor if they wanna multiplay :) My 17's been broken for about 17 months.

Old Post 06-22-01 11:53 #
RTC_Marine

ALL HAIL MEWSE!

Old Post 06-22-01 11:57 #
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

c-d-w: nope. And especially not when there's a minute post delay.

Old Post 06-22-01 16:51 #
Shaviro is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote