Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

What I do

Warez distributors are a tasty delectable snack, suitable for consumption by board moderators and forum administrators.

Lightly cooked in spicy TOPIC LOCKING and seasoned in sweet POST HELL, warez distributors are truly the food of gods!

Don't forget the extra taste when served with a cup of Mac's super-dw Coffee(tm)!!

Warez distributors are a tasty delectable snack, suitable for consumption by board moderators and forum administrators.

Lightly cooked in spicy TOPIC LOCKING and seasoned in sweet POST HELL, warez distributors are truly the food of gods!

I would just like to state officially that there is absolutely NO cannibalism on the DW forums.

And by "none", I mean there has been some, but I gave instructions that if any warez dealers woke up with tooth marks on their body, or missing pieces of flesh, they would inform Lüt immediately so that he may take action to cover it up. So far, this has worked out stunningly well, resulting only in the leakage of rumors, and the facts have been safely hidden.

Seriously, warez dealers, holier-than-thou twats, and spammers all suck and tend to be quite tasty with ketchup.

~ Jack, self-appointed forum spokesman in a white wine sauce.