Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

6000!

Heh, congrats Lüt, if you spent more time working on Millennium than posting, it still wouldnt be done, but I doubt people would complain as much :)

Fuck, there was a time when our postcounts had a difference of 400 or so. This is out of control ^_^

Fuck, there was a time when our postcounts had a difference of 400 or so. This is out of control ^_^

I think you know what you have to do.

congrats Lut =]

Swurlrrific Link of the Day.

You had the same one for like a month now, ever gonna change it?

Wow, this really puts things into perspective...I'm almost at 1000 (again), and I feel like I've climbed a steep-ass hill.

I got 200 taken off a while ago for some gay reason, but I still have something like 300, and I registered in July 2000!

Hehe, I suppose now would be a good time to take up some other activities, lay low for a while, explore other parts of the house and maybe even go outside, find a new hobby, get some work done on my projects, get a job...

Nah :P

Hehe, I suppose now would be a good time to take up some other activities, lay low for a while, explore other parts of the house and maybe even go outside, find a new hobby, get some work done on my projects, get a job...

AKA GET A LIFE :P

Hah, I just went to move my shoes upstairs, and they're full of spiderwebs.

CONGRATULATIONS Lâà7Æùxz{|}~+ÇüàåçêëèïîoîìRÄÅÉÉæÆôöòûùÿçÖÜ(finally found it)[b][i]T!!!!!![b][i]

*Passes perfect pints of Guinness all around* Cheers! Lüt is Postmaster of these forums!

CONGRATULATIONS Lâà7Æùxz{|}~+ÇüàåçêëèïîoîìRÄÅÉÉæÆôöòûùÿçÖÜ(finally found it)[b][i]T!!!!!![b][i]

Is alt-666 really that hard to remember?

iirc, lüt had around 2000 posts when the new forums came up 5 months ago. i'm seriously surprised.

iirc, lüt had around 2000 posts when the new forums came up 5 months ago. i'm seriously surprised.

So am I; back when the new forums were installed I thought since I couldn't post 4 or 5 individualized replies in each thread, my posting rate would plummet. I wonder what the hell happened.

Hah, I just went to move my shoes upstairs, and they're full of spiderwebs.

I'm surprised you could even find your shoes.

One question; how did you get food during the last months? You've obviously not been more than a few feet away from your computer... :)

how did you get food during the last months?

Heh, it just kinda shows up in the fridge and cabinets every now and then. I don't ask, I just take :P

So am I; back when the new forums were installed I thought since I couldn't post 4 or 5 individualized replies in each thread, my posting rate would plummet. I wonder what the hell happened.

THE GREAT DESTROYER OF FORUMS

*shrug*

What happened is quite easy to explain. Think: a massive load of crap comes into the forums DAILY, and who is KIND enough to PH it? Lüt. At least 90% of the time, he leaves a post when he kills it. There.

Oh, and I think that someone with 6000+ posts should get another rank, like..... Chained to keyboard! HELP!

took me almost 2 months to get 300 posts. Half of that was done in a day. I know I made atleast 150 posts on the day I got my title =].