Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tris84

Doom guy's catch phrases

The Doom Comic thread, I meant.

Not sure what thread you mean, the "Dramatic Rendition"?

myk said:

lol, yeah that one. pin it up for christmas. **

myk said:

Aie, what else?

Maes said:
Aie, what else?

Eh, well, the DOOM comic itself!

As I said before, as far as why I came up with this thread, I can picture the Doom Guy as a badass marine that doesn't take shit from anybody, kind of like me.

Tris84 said:

As I said before, as far as why I came up with this thread, I can picture the Doom Guy as a badass marine that doesn't take shit from anybody, kind of like me.

WRONG! /Lex Luthor

What the hell are you talking about? You think he's gonna take a load of shit from those ugly demons or something? You don't think he's badass enough?

BTW: Check these out.

after a Hell Knight kills another enemy: [laughs] "Nice work ass wipe. That makes my job a lot easier."

after the archvile resurrects an enemy for the 5th time: "How many times have I killed you?"

"Stay the fuck down!"

When a demon attacks and leaves the room without finishing you off: "Where do you think you're going?"

Ralphis said:
Please spare us and stop typing these retarded "catch phrases"

Amen.

"Sorry? Notwithstanding, you will be, pal!"

"Testicles to this, i just want to lapidiate some fucker"

"Sir, do you exhibit a predeliction for the provender furnished at the municipal infirmary? Because henceforth i suspect you may be partaking of an elegant sufficiency of the fucker"

"It is akin to procuring confectionary from an infant"

"Capital, now kindly hand me your pocketbook or the bitch gets it in the fucking jugular"

"Anybody else fancy a modicum? Do come and make an attempt if you consider yourself sufficiently resilient"

"And this, sir, is MY gun, so kindly take your gun and calcitrate it up your fundament"

"Like my tatoo? one thinks one shall get "Amity" and "Enemity" done on one's knuckles next"

"This, good sir, is a Hansfelt and Gevault wheel-lock pinflash superior firing peice, the finest arricle of musketry in in the damn world, what? So, sir, you must ask yourself this: Does one feel lucky? well, Does one? sirrah?"

As I said, the effort on many of these "catch phrases" really shows, and they are even worse than Steven Seagal's quotes. Oh wait, at least those are said in a "real" badass context...

sausage said:
boring,

Depends... if you read them (correctly) it seems he is parodying catchphrases to a point of exotic ridiculousness.

"This, good sir, is a Hansfelt and Gevault wheel-lock pinflash superior firing peice, the finest arricle of musketry in in the damn world, what? So, sir, you must ask yourself this: Does one feel lucky? well, Does one? sirrah?"

OK, and this looks like an evil cross between Dirty Harry and that "Old Doom" thread....heh, how about :

"You sire are so dim and slow of wits, that thine father would have gladly chosen a simian companion over yerself."

Sucks, huh?

Here's some from me.

I live, you die. That's the difference (taking out the Icon of Sin)
It's a dirty jub, and I'm supposed to do it. (When up against an Arch vile
Oh bad bwoy you like it hot? (up against a Pain Elemental)
Hit me shitface one more time (when fighting revenants)

"You're Doomed!"

"Prepare to meet your Doom!"

"Your Doom awaits you!"

"Your one ugly ass motherfucka!"

"BIG FUCKING GUN!"

"Straight to hell"

"To hell and back"

"See you in Hell"

"I'll take your fuckin bullets!"

(Pickup chainsaw)
"I'm a political refugee from Cuba."

How about "Choo choo cha! Boogie! Choo choo cha! Choo ch....choo ch....." when Berserk pack starts to blink away.

Or if anyones familiar with Don's Challenge, it's a bit like

(Pain)
Fuck you asshole
Fuck me? Fuck you ya piece of shit

(Killing something)
Die die die!

(Reloading you know its EDGE)
Piece'a shit

bob the hellspawn said:

How about "Choo choo cha! Boogie! Choo choo cha! Choo ch....choo ch....." when Berserk pack starts to blink away.

Yeah...too bad it never blinks away. Duration: 1 level. Maybe at the beginning of a new level?

How about these?

(after picking up the chainsaw): sings a little of "Lumberjack" by Jackyl

(reference to the Simpsons when encountering a zombie on the Nuclear Plant): "Damn, Homer/Mr. Burns, You really let yourself go."

Impie said:

*Walking through blood or slime*
"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew....."

If your going to bump a month old thread, at least make it a post worthy of bumping a month old thread.

lupinx-Kassman said:

If your going to bump a month old thread, at least make it a post worthy of bumping a month old thread.

I DIDN'T bump a month old thread. The dumbass OP did.

Thanks for singling me out, though. Appreciate it.

wait, what?
OP, Who's OP?
and yeah, ew ew ew ew ew = Boring if you were to hear it EVERY TIME you go into blood or other substances.

This WAD here introduced some interesting catchphrases for doomguy, but almost all of them are past the decency line:

Weapon pick up:
"I'm gonna **** your *** with a razor dildo!"

Doomguy hurt:
"OUCH my ***"

Doomguy dying:
"Gaaaargh I hate dyin' that's so ***"

And let's not speak of the monsters...