Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Best Music from any game ?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:21. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

Doom 1
Quake 2
Unreal
Unreal Tournament
System Shock 2
HomeWorld
Starcraft
AVP
Fallout (Creepy!)
and of course...

PONG!

Old Post 06-24-01 00:25 #
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

DooM, Hexen I and II, Heretic I and II, Terminal Velocity, ROTT, Quake 3, Master of Magic, Master of Orion II, Heroes of Might and Magic II and III, Daggerfall, Starcraft, MechWarrior II, Daikatana (yes), Shogo...

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of personal favorites, though...

Old Post 06-24-01 03:06 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sirgalahadwizar
Mini-Member

Damn dude, that's right. Chrono Trigger had excellent music! (esp, the boss-fight musics, and the sad ones were really sad if you payed attention to them).

Old Post 06-24-01 06:06 #
sirgalahadwizar is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grul
Mini-Member

Damn dude, that's right. Chrono Trigger had excellent music! (esp, the boss-fight musics, and the sad ones were really sad if you payed attention to them).

Oooooh yeah. Magus' theme. Schala's theme. The Kingdom of Zeal music. That game has, like, the best music ever (in competition with Xenogears, but then again the same guy made it, I think :). Chrono cross had some very good ones too, especially the Chrono Fortress music.

Old Post 06-24-01 09:48 #
Grul is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

The Ultimate DOOM
DOOM 2
Final DOOM
Final Fantasy 6, 7, and 8
No one Lives Forever
Serious Sam
Quake 3 Arena
Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Heretic
Hexen
Hexen 2
Heretic 2
Vectorman
Vectorman 2

Old Post 06-24-01 22:13 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote