Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Your best/more efficient DooM kills ever?

That was a nice way of putting things. I might just borrow your idea there for my titlepics if you don't mind.

Go for it. I think it works pretty well. I also made them for my intermission pics. I had one once with a river and grass and used a voodoo doll so I could have the doom marine in the picture. That was in the days before ports though, so I had to switch to my fists and take a screenshot really fast so my weapon wouldn't be in the picture :P

Maes said:

Some d00d on these forums says "A shell, an imp".

It’s me.
It’s harder in Doom 3 than in Doom.
Sometimes I kill 3 imps with two shells, but it’s hard.

sargebaldy said:

Go for it. I think it works pretty well.

Worked for Nilla Doom ;)

A shell an imp isn't hard at all, on the off chance I don't do it then I just get annoyed and punch it. I really don't keep track of my special kills though, as I usually have more important things to worry about, such as not dying. I have killed every enemy except for the cyberdemon and the spidermastermind with the fists though. When I get the berserk pack in a level, I usually use it for quite a while untill I build up some more ammo. Probably the Doom accomplishment I'm most proud of is clearing Alien Vendetta on UV with no cheats. I tried Hell Revealed 2 like that, but it's just too damn hard. Killing two mancubi, a pain elemental, a revenant, several imps, some zombie men, and two Barons of Hell with berserk fists without getting hit is kind of cool though.

Five bullets to an Imp is relatively common (even though six should be the average).

Jello said:
Probably the Doom accomplishment I'm most proud of is clearing Alien Vendetta on UV with no cheats.

With or without saves? The levels sequentially, or each separately?