Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rubilacxe

Code Monkeys w/ John Romero!

Have any of you seen this new show Code Monkey's on G4?

It started this past July...although I could go on and on about the show, you could always wiki it or go to the G4 website. Basically, its a bunch of video game programmers in the 1980's and their crazy antics, animated in NES style.

Anyway, this past September (on the 19th), they showed an episode which featured John Romero as the voice for himself! I believe the episode was called "Wrassle Mania". I missed the first part of the episode, but apparently, Romero pitches his idea of Doom to the company president, who loves it. He is placed here and there later on in the episode, but you can hear his voice as clear as day.

This show is so new, its hard to find any info about this episode online. No video clips, sound bytes, nothing so far. But if you can track it down, check it out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Monkeys

I couldn't take more than 3 minutes of that show. But yeah... see if you can get the Romero clip on YouTube or something.

When Tech TV merged with G4 they turned the channel into shit on a stick. I tried watching it but then they got rid of Screensavers and Leo Laporte. This show fits in right with the rest; unwatchable.

this isn't even nearing the surface of funny, it's just crappy kunio kun plagiarizing juvenile bullshit for halo generation degenerate trailer park trash thinking they know everything there is about the 8bit era from this show alone.

The show isn't funny, it's just random crap put together. But the part where the giant threw romero at the water cooler was kind of funny.

I'm glad you guys hate it too, I was afraid I'd be the first to say that show completely blows balls. It was an innovative and interesting idea, but they sucked at making it good soooo bad.

haha wow, big negative response. I don't think its too bad. The comedy is bland sometimes, but its visually interesting to say the least.