Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

Icytux said:

Been mapping for more than 24 hours straight with only short breaks... Got quite a lot done.

Gorgeous as usual.

scalliano: Maybe there could be some more brighter areas?

--

Tweaked the previous gun and made some new gun. Then I fired them and took pics! Old gun fires some bullet stuff and new gun fires large energy blobs that destroy everything. So, now I have the starter weapons and the ultimate weapon.

BloodyAcid said:

I made these for Doom's 18th birthday. They're very amateurish, but eh, w/e.

Whatever, still better than a poster of mine.

Thanks Avoozl, yea, I've been thinking I could do some balancing/adjustment on the green colors. Although I was thinking of making the green on player character a bit less glowing looking. Or maybe they could both be the same green.

franckFRAG: Looks psychedelic. The wheel shapes make me think of some horse wagon wheels.

franckFRAG said:

It's a test for my news textures =)

Pretty insane!!

TROLLOLLOL!

Wait.

Slopes.

Ported to a new experience! Kids, look, this is made for you!

franckFRAG: Must agree with the others; that looks impressive.

Reminds me a bit of the Doom3 era FPS, Operation Matriarchy.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Recent work on one of the tnt2 maps

A lot of dead Icons in this project I've noticed :P
MAP21 I presume?

Liking the touch of purple and the design Ribbiks, excellent! The second screenshot looks like a typical Revenant spawn area to me, haha.

LigH said:

it is being developed, IIRC.

Awesome! I'd like to know which project is this, can you guys tell me where to find details such as progression, how many maps, for which engine, etc...?

DoomK07 said:

AWESOME screenshots, can you tell me which wad is that?

I think I know about 90% all wads (for doom 2) in the world, looks that I'm missing something GREAT, or is this a wad being built?

it's a wad I'm currently working on. 4 maps completed thus far out of 8-10 planned. Boom-compatible. Maybe I'll make a 'progress' thread eventually.

Nevan said:

Liking the touch of purple and the design Ribbiks, excellent! The second screenshot looks like a typical Revenant spawn area to me, haha.

HKs, actually :)

I don't really see purple torches as a hell or reality kind of thing to be honest.

I think the purple sky looked hellish in Quake. This purple.. and brown stuff always makes me think of chocolate and liqourice. I'm not exactly sure why, it's not like all levels with brown textures look like that.

--

I tried some poses for my character... and some gibbing or it could just die like that normally...

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:
<shots>
Recent work on one of the tnt2 maps [/B]

Awesome patchwork thing there Kyka!

Jimi said:

I think the purple sky looked hellish in Quake. This purple.. and brown stuff always makes me think of chocolate and liqourice. I'm not exactly sure why, it's not like all levels with brown textures look like that.

--

I tried some poses for my character... and some gibbing or it could just die like that normally...

What is that project/thing?
---
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x476/C30N9/Screenshot_Doom_20130302_174455.png
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x476/C30N9/Screenshot_Doom_20130302_174357.png