Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geerdy2002

Port

ZDoom has kickass features and in my opinion it's still my favorite port, although for some reason since I upgraded to XP I'm getting bizarre sound bugs followed by the program being terminated. =/

You too, huh?

Not even 95/98 emulation fixed it. On the other hand, my problem might be completely different cause it seems to crash every 15 minutes without any sound problems.

Yeah well, mine goes for about 10 to 15 minutes, the audio goes completly wacky (current sound effect gets chopped and plays 20 times a second), then Windows politely tells me that this program eats a bag of hell and shuts it down.

Yeah the compatibility didn't work for me either. =/

WHY YOU GOTSTA TELLS ME SHIT LIKE DAT? NOW I WANT TO PIN DOOMBOY AND RUB MY LIMP DICK ALL OVER HIS NOSE!

Yep, they've all got their strengths and weaknesses and uses for different things.I like Z & PR particularly but I must say overall I find Legacy to be the most reliable and EASY to use generally.But let's see how this latest ZDoom is......

Vavoom is the best! It haves the coolest features such as slopes, 3D-floors, SCRIPTING LANGUAGE, COOOOOLEST lighting with true shadows and a lots more!

Vavoom is the best! It haves the coolest features such as slopes, 3D-floors, SCRIPTING LANGUAGE, COOOOOLEST lighting with true shadows and a lots more!

You forgot "in my humble non-biased opinion".

Oh, right.

But that's only because all these forumgoers are TOO GODDAMN LAZY TO READ THE OTHER FORUMS BESIDES THE GENERAL ONE (...)

ZDoom has the most options and is probably the fastest, but the gameplay and functionality is absolutely butchered

Gee, don't you know how to set it up by setting dmflags 200708 for oldschool. The gameplay of zdoom is completely fine if it has back some oldschool features in it.

But that's only because all these forumgoers are TOO GODDAMN LAZY TO READ THE OTHER FORUMS BESIDES THE GENERAL ONE (...)

Heh, I made roughly 25% of the posts on DOOM3 so it's not my fault.