Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JonMadslvn

Doom 2 help!! PLEASE!

On the contrary. Keyboarders have this erratic maneuvers where they continually press/release buttons resulting in curves not-so-curvy. It's about as same as twitchy as "micers".

Keyboarders rule, shut your trap.

I like watching lmps made by good keyboard players. They are more elegant and graceful than the the twitchy, seizure inducing demos made by mousers.

Shut your fucking mouth and go watch a recent speedrun by Adam Hegyi. Perfection. Nothing such could be achived with only a keyboard.

Shut your fucking mouth and go watch a recent speedrun by Adam Hegyi. Perfection. Nothing such could be achived with only a keyboard.

Shut your fucking trap, you Swede.

Keyboarders rule, shut your trap.

Thank you Lüt.

I like watching lmps made by good keyboard players. They are more elegant and graceful than the the twitchy, seizure inducing demos made by mousers.

Blow me you long haired hippy freak =P Download the Ultimate Doom demo pack by Yonatan Donner. It may not be "perfection" or the fastest but it is the most entertaining and polished demo set I've yet seen. BTW I use the mouse myself to play Doom. I'm too inept at the keyboard. Mousers are better players than keyboard only users, but keyboard demos are still nicer to watch. Barbarian.

Mousers are better players than keyboard only users

No, it's a player-specific thing via means of coordination, regardless of what device they use.

Yes,that's why I'm a mouser,there's no comparison in agility,but I was talking 'elegance'.With a joypad there can be no sharp or twitchy movements,there'a flow and an 'elegance' to demos recorded.I only decided to change when I played HR some time ago and HAD to!
Yeah,Yonatan's keyboard demos were great to watch!

No, mousers have an advantage. You can't do a 1-tic 180 degrees turn with a keyboard.

MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's why I use the mouse for DooM, since it loves to spawn creatures all around you. Heretic/Hexen play well with a keyboard.

Anyway I would never DM against micers without a mouse. That's too friggin ridiculous.

No! Keyboard only! All mousers are pathetic lamers and the persons who suggested the use of mice in FPS shoulds be decapitated than implaled, then expaled.

I bet that if I really really wanted I could have become the best DOOM player in the universe, with keyboard only. I just don't want to. Yes. That and I don't have the time. No. Plus I suck at DOOM. That too.

And finally, here's a question to re-evaluate the value of the mouse:

Take two people, a lamer and a hacker, and give them the same orders: reboot the computer using the mouse. How would each react to it?

No! Keyboard only! All mousers are pathetic lamers and the persons who suggested the use of mice in FPS shoulds be decapitated than implaled, then expaled.

[/sarcasm]

[/sarcasm]

Yes, but I do hate when mousers approach me with rounded eyes and ask: "What?! You don't play with the mouse?!"

That's why I hate all the new 3D shooters. They make keyboard aiming suck or in some cases disable it at all. Fuck 'em all to hell!

I agree that you should always be able to bind any key or button or mouse/joystick axis to do any specific task. Games that don't provide this configurability are evil.