Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

rare demon

Angel of Death better post a screenie soon, the suspence of it is is getting to me. I still think it's the impaled dude, does he appear in MAP09? let me play it, brb.

Didn't find anything that wasn't listed in the booklet. hmm.

You spelled the plural of mancubus with an "i". That alone deserves post-count resettal.

Cacti
Radii
Foci

I'd list more, but I don't want to get into an English lecture.....

Lüt man, you haven't given doom2.wad a run in a while, have you?

To seriously play it? A few years. I've played through random maps here and there from scratch after testing other Doom2 levels I was working on.

I've played through random maps here and there from scratch after testing other Doom2 levels I was working on.

Me too, I often end up running around when I'm supposed to test my levels. A couple of times, I've played through all of DOOM2 and later noticed that I wasted an hour.

Me too, I often end up running around when I'm supposed to test my levels. A couple of times, I've played through all of DOOM2 and later noticed that I wasted an hour.

Maybe I'm just an idiot but that seems pretty fast if you're fooling around.

That's Lüt's cheapass backup. We're talking words with latin foundations. Go ask a professor or something. Fuck, go ask Carmack.

That's Lüt's cheapass backup. We're talking words with latin foundations. Go ask a professor or something. Fuck, go ask Carmack.

Heh, I of all people on these forums should know that....I'm IN Latin. Only high school level, but I know my stuff :)

First off, "mancubus" is a made up word. There is no such word in english or latin. The closest words in latin are "incubus" and "succubus". Since it's not really a word, Lüt is equally correct in his usage of "mancubuses" as the plural form. Nya =P

Wait, I'm pretty sure I saw "mancubus" somewhere...stupid google, it shows me Doom2 related stuff.

GOOD BUDDHA, this entire thread and only two mentions of the Pain Elemental?

Remember back in the day before mods and patches, when you'd play the bugged-up doom2.exe and you'd play Map09? And the Pain Elementals on one of those four ledges floats around (near the drop to where the Hell Knight is) and doesn't do anything? Remember?!? It something to do with the amount of Lost Souls on the map or some shit.

It has no place in the list of official latin words.

Which doesn't really matter, since we're speaking English here anyhow.

Remember back in the day before mods and patches, when you'd play the bugged-up doom2.exe and you'd play Map09? And the Pain Elementals on one of those four ledges floats around (near the drop to where the Hell Knight is) and doesn't do anything? Remember?!? It something to do with the amount of Lost Souls on the map or some shit.

Back in the day? That still happens to me.
Anywaste, the Pain Elemental is the most likely candidate considering you don't see any until MAP09. Actualy, I think there is one in a secret I can never get to in MAP08...but he's hard to find.
I'd like to take this time to point out that MAP09 is my second least favorite Doom 2 map.

Back in the day? That still happens to me.

I think this happens if there's over 20 regular Lost Souls in the map when you encounter the Pain Elemental.

he's talking about the potmistress cherice and her dildo demons! kill him and split his posts between the people who bring lüt his head!

kill him and split his posts between the people who bring lüt his head!

Looks like all of his 90+ posts go to you...

Actualy, I think there is one in a secret I can never get to in MAP08...but he's hard to find.

Yeah, you're right... four of them actually. Fire at the faces on the column in the middle of the room (You probably know which one). They are not secret, and you won't get anything, just release them.

Arch-viles are bald...

Arch-viles make their first apperiance in map 11 though..

hmmm...this is a dilly of a pickle

THIS DUMMMIE IS TALKING ABOUT HELL KNIGHT! what's map9's name...? hmm hmm...

Wait, I'm pretty sure I saw "mancubus" somewhere...stupid google, it shows me Doom2 related stuff.

www.dictionary.com gives "United Aerospace Corporation" as one of the meanings of UAC.

no, hell knight apears in map 6 "the crusher"

WRONG. Hell Knights make their first appearance in MAP05 "The Waste Tunnels"