MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahhahah....

*thunder strikes

Spamarchist

Catchy...a little too catchy.

Gee, a very fitting username password, Dan ^_^

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahhahah....

*thunder strikes

WTF? you can see my password?

I can see everything. Actually that's how we can ban people, by screwing with their passwords.

heh, now Lüt can sign in as BBG and flood the forums saying "I'M GAY"

Well, it's possible :P

Ah...how very...interesting

/me fears for life

You should only fear what you must, and you fear not things that would take action upon you for no reason.

Heh, what a clever password, Lament...

Let me guess, you spent last two hours looking at people's passwords, am I right? :)

You should only fear what you must, and you fear not things that would take action upon you for no reason.

That's from a movie, right? Or maybe it's because I was picturing Yoda's voice.

Let me guess, you spent last two hours looking at people's passwords, am I right? :)

No I did that yesterday. This is the first time in a long time I actually do some heavy posting, that 6000 was very tasty.

Why in the name of God is this thread still around? Crimony. I'm about to jack off to japscat and rub my pud all over this fucking thing until it goes away.

Who knows, I'm 100% sure the DW staff will need a couple more mods once DOOM's out.

P&R seems a little lonely...

Here, I changed my password just for you. By the way, what percentage of passwords are "sex"? :)

Wasn't that Hackers where they said 90% of passwords are either 'god', 'love' or 'sex'...something like that.

When Doom3 comes out, we will all become moderators! We will edit each other's passwords and ban people at random!!

Ahh, sweet dreams...

If the admins ever need a new Mod, they got a pool to draw from: Me, Lament, Archvile, BBG...I don't think deady is up to moding again.

heh, i'm guessing right now that deadnail is wishing that he never got his mod status taken away.