Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

I'm surprised that anyone on blue stayed after their obby was gone in 1 minute!

Russell_P: I love your works, cool to see you're still around. :) That zdoom concept looks interesting.

Russell_P said:

Here's two vids I recorded for use in my new website (should it ever get finished and uploaded). I haven't played any sort of first person shooter in at least 3 to 4 years, so my playing style is quite bad/entertaining/whatever :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvVYmnFYnx8&feature=context&context=C4319fbaADvjVQa1PpcFPgoj0BM9WVXydhSubzbFBoOH4nwzpQS4Q=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKwcTLsRkIk&context=C4319fbaADvjVQa1PpcFPgoj0BM9WVXydhSubzbFBoOH4nwzpQS4Q=

Null Space Junior is one of my fav maps ever. I like your racing thing too, very original!

I was curious to see if I could move a skybox camera around in ZDoom. It's possible, but it doesn't handle turns very well.

Sorry about the lack of sound. Fraps wasn't being cooperative today.

I tried that out on DOSBox, and it worked! I got it to unfreeze though like how DeimosComaBlack did in this video of his:

Also, just a heads up, it did not work on ZDoom and I doubt it will work with GZDoom and Skulltag.

Yah I didn't bother checking many third-party PC source ports; I'm mostly just referring to the commercially sold/licensed products. :)

Here's a video of me playing and analizing the Doom WAD 1x1Box.wad. This WAD has to be the worst WAD I have ever played:

Starting a Let's Play of No Rest for the Living and asking people to vote for my next Doom LP. Vote now: TNT Evilution, Plutonia, Doom64, or Doom3?

Simon666 said:

No rest on pc? Evil little Primeval.

Teehee...I said won't tell how I got a hold of it >:)

PRIMEVAL said:

Vote now: TNT Evilution, Plutonia, Doom64, or Doom3?

TNT Evilution would be awesome! Mostly because I really like Evilution. But also for the benefit of TNT2: any insights into what a modern doomer likes/doesn't like about Evilution would be pretty helpful in that regard too.

Fiend said:

I was curious to see if I could move a skybox camera around in ZDoom. It's possible, but it doesn't handle turns very well.

Sorry about the lack of sound. Fraps wasn't being cooperative today.

Fiend.. that looks truly amazing

Malinku said:

Finally got around to uplaoding more videos

Malinku... what wad is that? Looks oldschool, but fun.

Decided do some more Doom playthroughs but this time with commetary.

Primeval... I remember that level. You posted screens a while back for it. Looks great. Black gloves FTW!

@lucassot. Thanks for the playthroughs. Is always enjoyable to see someone seeing Doom through new eyes. :)

NitroactiveStudios said:

Here's a video of me playing and explaining MYHOUSE.WAD which was featured in The /newstuff Chronicles #405:

Wow, you know this map was used as a map02 on piazza dei miracoli a doom 2 remake of one of the most famous square in italy
(the one with the pisa tower), also i noticed it was made from the same mapper...

walter confalonieri said:

Wow, you know this map was used as a map02 on piazza dei miracoli a doom 2 remake of one of the most famous square in italy
(the one with the pisa tower), also i noticed it was made from the same mapper...

Wow, I never knew that. I should check out that WAD you linked soon, but right now I'm at a friends house.

Kaiser said:

*CLICK *CLICK *CLICK *CLICK *CLICK *CLICK *CLICK*

Wizardry.