Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Deathmatch in Chocolate-Strife 2.1.0.
With more than two players, Strife could have some fast-paced deathmatch potential.

Breezeep said:

I got prboom's viddump feature to work and made a video of TimeofDeath doing a uv max run of his entry for 50 shades of graytall.

Not very sure how to up the quality though.

Quality is fine for me. Great video btw...

Xmas wad I was enhancing for 3 years. It was originally made by Justin in 99' and yes, the map was based off of the Xmas wad by the Byte Brothers. I've added that to the wad I was enhancing. Sorry the Chainsaw sprite looks ugly. Justin made it, not me. It's supposed to be a snow blower.

Also, Custom thumbnails FTW!

Still working on Mancubus Claus BTW. Giving him Santa hat. Forgot to give him that :P

relatively old birdfaces

not gonna shovel all this crap into a map or 2 im aiming at, just cant think yet of how id properly balance this

Developer demo of Hypertension HOD for Sega Dreamcast, by me and my team (Isotope Softworks). Excuse the rough nature of everything but posted this in the DC community to give them an update. Special note to anyone interested...we are hiring level designers.../plug

This may contain a bot of stuttering. I rarely say this anymore, it's because I'm Autistic. This is my work I've uploaded recently, but another fail :( I'll keep trying, plus a bit of a extra.

And yes, I am indeed a nerd as you can tell by my accent.

@Omegalore I'm thinking that the face should shatter, and at roughly the same time as the player. Sort of like the Jaguar gib face.

@RNGPSY fucking metal as shit mod you got going on there.

Goddamnit guys play my stupid game XD

I know I've said I'm not a Thanksgiving guy but, I did make a Thanksgiving 2013 video, if you call it one:

That's all I had :P Not gonna do another one.

I finally got round to trying out Doom with the Oculus Rift using Doomsday 1.15 & a 360 controller.

Although it's an impressive and novel experience; I really wouldn't recommend it for serious or extended play. The fast movement is sickening.

A thing that becomes apparent is the scale of the levels. Things stick out as oddly proportioned or positioned that wouldn't be apparent on a traditional screen. For example in this video the grey steps in the outside starting area seem extremely steep when viewed through the headset. These would give you a serious workout to climb in real life. However there might be an option to adjust camera height that I missed somewhere.

Another difference is that the game becomes extremely harder to play - I die trying to complete map01 of Jenesis.

Captain Toenail said:

Oculus

Did you try the GZDoom variant too? If I was playing the Oculus version I would have attempted playing Mouse/Keyboard. At least I think I would have.

GZDoom has Oculus support now? I honestly couldn't get the mouse to work with Doomsday 1.15 at all and I don't know why. It's no problem anyway as Doom plays well with a controller, and it's much more convenient when wearing the headset.

Tried to beat my first time. Missed the first bfg-shot though... :\