Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Netherstorm said:

Play-through of a wad that was uploaded to idgames recently.

Abstract design with sensual music. hmmm....

Here's another special on Nambona890 where I thought he actually started to make crappy WADs again:

And here's a video where I play a funny Doom WAD, as well as a crappy Doom WAD as a bonus. This is also where I said I was wrong about Nambona890 making a return:

Jaxxoon R said:

Why do people even make Terrywads if they're all exactly the same?

Better question is why do people make videos about them?

Here's a video where I play a good WAD called TeKBase0.wad:

And here's a video where I play a beta Doom WAD that's a 1 map demo for the upcoming sequel to Beyond Reality called Beyond Reality 2:

Cool vids and nice work, raymoohawk. But please, add some music in future videos like this.

For rizzle, Project MSX >>>>>>>> that poser Hideous Destructor.

Yet more ghoulies. What's fucked up is I looked into the PK3 for this thing to extract the titlepic to use as part of the video thumbnail and that crazy motherfucking Cutmanmike put like realass pictures of dead fetus babies and a dead dude in there. Why the fuck even...? That's like 23% worse than the exact thing Sargeant Mark IV did simply due to involving children and its use clearly being intended for the stupid fake!grudge jumpscares.

Fuck that guy, I can only hope he's learned his lessen in the 15 billion years since he released this mod. I can only fucking hope.

Come back to us, our lord, show us the way.

In all seriousness, it's a very heartfelt message that has thoroughly convinced me to play through Square and taught me to pursue my projects in a different light. It made me remember that the smallest things can make people happy, and that for just a little while even the abomination that is Deem, which I now look back on as somewhat of a mistake, made at least one poor man somewhere happy.

Shane said:

That's one of my favourite combos!

It's been quite a bit of fun! I'm planning on playing the second episode (and eventually the third) the same way.