Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

M.I.A.

We seem to have lost a few old Doomworlders. For instance, what ever happened to:
MacvilWhore, the man with the coffee.
Esco, the resident hardcore gangsta'.

Hmmm...am I forgeting anybody?

We seem to have lost a few old Doomworlders. For instance, what ever happened to:

I kind of like Mac but I'm glad Esco hasn't been here in a while. I have an extremely low tolerance for ebonics.

Yeah, like everybody who was here from Day 1, except fraggle` and I.

I kind of like Mac but I'm glad Esco hasn't been here in a while. I have an extremely low tolerance for ebonics.

I've only read *one* of Esco's posts (probably because I didn't check the general forum as much as the Doom 3 forum), but that's enough for me to understand what you mean.

My opinion about Mac tends to differ. Sometimes I thought he was freakin' hilarious, but sometimes I wished he would just shut up.
I was kinda surprised that he didn't show up to 'kill' me when I first started postin' here.

Whatever happened to Zeratul 982? He hasn't showed up in some time. Disorder's probably still pouting over losing his thousand-odd posts and his title of Dumb Shit. Mac annoys me most of the time. However, there are times when he says things that contribute to the forums in a good way. Wonder where he's at?

Don't forget Peter Heinemann. I liked him. Was he like, the ONLY mac user on DW? He always had something useful to say.

Mac annoys me most of the time. However, there are times when he says things that contribute to the forums in a good way. Wonder where he's at?

Maybe his head exploded from a coffee overdose.

Mac annoys me most of the time. However, there are times when he says things that contribute to the forums in a good way. Wonder where he's at?

That is a distinct possibility.

That is not a distinct possibility cuz i dont even know the guy

That is not a distinct possibility cuz i dont even know the guy

Dammit, man, I told you not to get registered!

PFCgray? Or was his name PFCron? Something with PFC in it.
I can't remember. And *quack* Dark Fox has also dissapeared *quack*.

Yeah, like everybody who was here from Day 1, except fraggle` and I.

I seem to still be floating around.

Heh, well I don't seem to remember you showing up until about 6 months after the forums first opened.

That or you were just too insignificant to be noticed :P

PFCWhatever is now Crendowing. As for Dark Fox, I dunno what happened. SoKaTh banished again. Dima rarely posts over Doom3.
Basically all the guys when I was a newbie dissappeared.

Heh, well I don't seem to remember you showing up until about 6 months after the forums first opened.

That or you were just too insignificant to be noticed :P

I was among the very first wave of forum registrants, although I think I only totalled about 100 posts or so on the old forum software ... even after I became a moderator.

PFCWhatever is now Crendowing. As for Dark Fox, I dunno what happened. SoKaTh banished again. Dima rarely posts over Doom3.
Basically all the guys when I was a newbie dissappeared.

I hope you don't dissapear anytime soon.
About Dima, well, he made a couple of posts in the Doom 3 forum lately.

Oh yeah, and Username got scared away too.
What was this "experiment-with-the-logical-center-of-your-brain-before-a-zombie-eats-it-for-breakfeast" guy called? He's gone too it seems.

Sir Fragsalot?

Nope, but it lead me to the answer: Sir Galahadwizard!
It's incredible that I could forget that name!

I have an extremely low tolerance for ebonics.

Esepecially when they're typed, not spoken.

I found extremely funny the fact that Esco thought he knew spanish. God that thing should have it's own name. It's like a Babel Fish translation once it goes throught all the languages available. Twice.

My postcount defies my DW age, I don't any of these, 'cept Peter Heineman, so I guess he went last.

Don't forget Peter Heinemann. I liked him. Was he like, the ONLY mac user on DW? He always had something useful to say.

And yet he used a mac. Bad things happen to good people.