Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bg7goob

need a multiplayer partner

i need a partner to play through some badass map packs with and the occasional deathmatch. you must be able to host servers because i cant. just throw me a private message! thanks

Just start a server with that wad, and you'll eventually get people joining. Be sure to add a download link though.

I'd help you, but I have a drive to kill team mates in coop/survival. Killing a couple imps is cool, but killing a player is just great. My favorite ways are pushing into an inescapable slime pit, or blocking the way out of a cramped corridor with a monster treat in the other side. Pushing a player to telefrag other player is also very satisfying.

Edit: My bad, you can't host servers.

Vegeta said:

Just start a server with that wad, and you'll eventually get people joining. Be sure to add a download link though.

I'd help you, but I have a drive to kill team mates in coop/survival. Killing a couple imps is cool, but killing a player is just great. My favorite ways are pushing into an inescapable slime pit, or blocking the way out of a cramped corridor with a monster treat in the other side. Pushing a player to telefrag other player is also very satisfying.

Edit: My bad, you can't host servers.

What a dick.

Vegeta said:

So you're the cocksucker. Fucking asshole. Piece of shit.