Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > esco off
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 » ... Last »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Arioch
not arioch

Esco is banned.

No amount of whining, complaining, begging, or whimpering out of him will get him back in here.

End of story.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:03 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

never saw that coming what the hell did he do? anyway what does a person have to do to be banned anyway and what have some banned members done

Old Post 02-01-02 21:06 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tobester
I die a lot.

darn.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:06 #
Tobester is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

The only problem with esco is the way he speaks, but is that reason for banning? No.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:09 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

hey esco? I created @Esco off. Are you going to steal that as well?

Old Post 02-01-02 21:09 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I thought Ling said he should be not banned...I'm confused.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:16 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

But arioch is not Linguica.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:21 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

But arioch is not Linguica.

no? damn. I thought he was.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:22 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

It's official. I just asked.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:24 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

Hey look, can we at least have a reason? Have I missed something obvious again?

He never struck me as a trouble maker either posting-wise or warez etc. And he gave me a damn novelette when I was after advice, I won't forget that.

damn there's a lot of shit going on today, I can hardly keep up

Old Post 02-01-02 21:30 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

He did cause a big uproar in his project post by swearing at Arioch and arguing with several mods.

Old Post 02-01-02 21:32 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

esco
STOP FUCKING BANNING ME

OK, so now wtf is going on? Is there a counter-action from Ling and he's promoted esco to Moderator to stop arioch banning him or what?

Old Post 02-01-02 22:08 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Barg. I like Esco... :\

Old Post 02-01-02 22:08 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Prime
Conscientious Objector

Jesus...didn't see that coming, either. Esco seemed alright to me, despite his dysfunctional use of the English language. Was it the...weed?

Old Post 02-01-02 22:14 #
Prime is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

What, is he really a moderator?

Old Post 02-01-02 22:16 #
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

What, is he really a moderator?

he was, sort of.

Old Post 02-01-02 22:17 #
Fredrik

Barg. I like Esco... :\
So do I...

Old Post 02-01-02 22:19 #
Kid Airbag

he was, sort of.
"sort of"?

Old Post 02-01-02 22:41 #
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

Damn, why Esco? He's one of the most generous and friendly people here.

I bet everyone here enjoys those Doom 64 sounds he worked hard on. Some way to thank him for being an active member of the Doom community. Better than some people around here that don't do a damn thing than waste Doom-lovers' time.

Old Post 02-01-02 23:10 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Damn, why Esco? He's one of the most generous and friendly people here.

I bet everyone here enjoys those Doom 64 sounds he worked hard on. Some way to thank him for being an active member of the Doom community. Better than some people around here that don't do a damn thing than waste Doom-lovers' time.

Esco was neither generous nor friendly. He extracted some sounds. So fucking what?

Old Post 02-01-02 23:52 #
Fredrik

Esco was neither generous nor friendly. He extracted some sounds. So fucking what?
Esco WAS generous AND friendly. The fact that he pretends to be the author of the Ĥ] smiley doesn't matter anything to me. Esco is a cool guy, he never overreacted or anything - his only fault being the weird pseudogangsta slang.

Old Post 02-01-02 23:56 #
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

would you send out the sounds thru email on a 56k modem to a long list of people? that's being friendly and generous. and he didn't extract the sounds, he recorded them and edited them until they sounded great. he could've kept them for himself. instead he decided to share. so what if he speaks in gangsta? that doesn't make him any less friendly.

So fucking what?

Now THAT'S friendly.

Old Post 02-01-02 23:57 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

[quote]would you send out the sounds thru email on a 56k modem to a long list of people? that's being friendly and generous. and he didn't extract the sounds, he recorded them and edited them until they sounded great. he could've kept them for himself. instead he decided to share. so what if he speaks in gangsta? that doesn't make him any less friendly.

what's so special about that?

Old Post 02-02-02 00:03 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Cool. This is getting interesting. You all love to bitch even when you can't change the result.

*leans back and enjoys the show.

Old Post 02-02-02 00:11 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

nice quoting style there, Moanth :P

come on. esco was ok, he at least was original. I STILL haven't been given a reason why he was banned. Couldn't he have been DOLTed? What did he do, dammit?

Old Post 02-02-02 00:12 #
doomsick
no need for a title.

oh, fear not, he'll come back with a different username. although we'll all know it's him as i'm sure he cannot resist typing ebonics.

Old Post 02-02-02 00:14 #
doomsick is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

Ĥ]-~

Who says dat they can't change dat outcome?

And last I checked you said dat "bitching" to Ling wouldn't do me any fuckin' good either.... look who da flip was wrong!

And I'll tell ya'll peeps somethin... yes I did have da power of a mod (delete/move/close threads, viewing da admin forum, editing ANYONE's posts) and I had a chance to wreak havoc upon these fuckin' forums!

But.... did I do any of dat..... NO!! Ling helped me out and did me a huge favor.... he actually trusted dat I wouldn't start actin' like an ass and messin' with da forums.... dat's cuz he knows I'm not an asshole! I don't fuck peeps over dat is nice to me or help me out! You best believe dat!

Old Post 02-02-02 00:16 #
esco is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Actual resurrection or IP scan evasion? YOU'LL BE THE JUDGE!

Old Post 02-02-02 00:19 #
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i dout my post about wannabe gangters in doom got him banned. anyway i wonder whaty he did. also what are conditions for geting banned. I mean what do u got to do to get banned

Old Post 02-02-02 00:19 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Prime
Conscientious Objector

What did he do, dammit?

Yeah, What's with all the secrecy? Surely one of the mods here must know...

::gestures to Zaldron::

Prime: "Hey Zaldron, now, I hear that Esco was banned. WTF is up with that?"

Zaldron: "Can't say."

Prime: "What, you don't know? Or you CAN'T SAY?"

Zaldron: "I can't say."

Prime: "Dammit!"

::pops open a beer and has a few with Zaldron anyhow...::

Old Post 02-02-02 00:21 #
Prime is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote