Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowmadness54

doom is really becoming unenjoyable online

I think we need to get a bunch of people to meet at one time and follow these trolls around and vote kickem and see how they like it and teach those trolls a leson

There is no "we". You are the only one who feels victimized by this. I don't care, and I doubt many do. Maes's last post was spot-on.

Regarding said "mentality", most of the time people are just messing with you. The people who aren't? Nobody takes them seriously.

No their are other people enraged by the trolls its time we stand up and rebel against these trolls is anybody with me their needs to be a REVOLUTION!!!!

boooooooo_who said:

No their are other people enraged by the trolls its time we stand up and rebel against these trolls is anybody with me their needs to be a REVOLUTION!!!!

Dude, this isn't the middle east.

YES! REVOLUTION! REBEL AGAINST THE EVIL OVERLO-
Wait. I don't know about you, boo-hoo, but I'm not ruled by troll overlords. What's there to revolt against? People being assholes behind the shield of a computer screen is annoying as shit, yes, but revolution? Come on.

boooooooo_who said:

Oh so thats how it is huh.I guess the Doom Community is not willing to fight the trolls i guess this will be a one man stand

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to include this line (slightly modified) in the ending sequence of the Knee Deep in the Dead prequel megawad that I'm working on. :P

Everyone scoffs at me now but I'm going to take the fight to the trolls front door and relentlessly knock down that door until doom is troll free one man will make history and make doom a better place for all

boooooooo_who said:

Oh so thats how it is huh.I guess the Doom Community is not willing to fight the trolls i guess this will be a one man stand

No, John. You are the demons trolls.

This guy is gettin alot of heat for caring about the community. Im with this guy if you need me im here.I was attacked by a group of trolls who were standing in front of the staring point and I couldnt pass they ruined a perfectly good game.booooo_who Im with you we need to fight them before they engulf the community as a whole

Account banned for loser evasion

boooooooo_who said:

No, you won't be alone! I'll join you on your epic fight against this evil! Us doom players must unite to fight these trolls; strength comes in numbers, and we must be strong! Let no troll room the Skulltag servers again! We will conquer! The end for all trolls is near!

Oh wait, he was banned. :|

The only way to defeat trolls is IGNORING THEM, which is the only ammunition to use against them.

..now what was this topic about again before booo_hoo derailed it with his bullshit?

Oh yea, Doom being unenjoyable online. Never really had a problem myself since I didn't play on pubs that often with the exception of my Doom Connector days, namely hosting my own mainly for small groups of mostly people I knew. Never had a problem with or encountered griefers in my time pubbing either.

The only problems I have online are when I'm in Skulltag and everyone ragequits because their team loses. If its the other team, the match becomes boring as hell. If its my team, there's no point in trying to fight back. I really wish people would fucking toughen up.