- The first time I finished Doom, in the Sega Saturn, in the easiest difficulty, I played it from Map01 Hangar to Map50 Threshold of Pain without taking any breaks in 7 or 8 hours. It took me 5 or 6 years to achieve this. Why? Because I never managed how to make the passwords to work. I always made typos when writing them without even noticing it, and wondered why they never worked :P
- I don't like most of MIDI music (Actually I like the music themselves, I just don't like how they sound in the MIDI format) with a few exceptions of user-made ones. Maybe that's because my first experience was with PSX music. I always keep a wad with Neurological and DimaensionX' metal remixes replacing all Doom and Doom 2 songs in my skins folder
- I don't like HR or AV. And i think they are pretty overrated. I can take Kamasutra or Scytche 2 over them any day.
- I don't like the abstract map design in Doom at all. Actually, I like the map formats with weird angles etc., but I miss stuff like benches, chairs, lockers, etc. For example, I always wanted to see an aircraft at Hangar, some power generators at the Power Plant, a giant radio antenna in Command Control, etc. In the other topic, I was talking about how I got amazed when I noticed that Doom 2 Map 19 actually perfectly looks like a Citadel.
- In Nightmare difficulty, I can't get past E3M2
- Can we confess really anything? Ok, I actually (deleted text)
No, this one is not worth confessing. I can end up banned :P
- I played Doom 2 by the first time in a pc in 2002, but I never found a way to kill the Icon of Sin until 2008, when I started playing with sourceports, and use mouselook. I still didn't knew of Wolfenstein secret level, or Romero's impaled head. I really got shocked by the fact that I have been playing this game for 11 or 12 years, all this stuff always been there, and I never noticed before.