Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > All Read<--- xesttub

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:47. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zexttub
I can't come up with a good title. Fuck off

I originally wroted this in my other flammable post called "I got a new computer!" and apparantly no one seems to be reading it after much heated argument. so i'm just gonna copy paste the content here that way everyone will have a chance to read.
few days ago, I decided to sell my GeForce3 Ti 500 for around buck 20 to the doom community. The deal is still on and as of now and I'm waiting to hear from Hellbent who initially asked for it in the other post. there will be no tax(of course) and i'll be doin the shippin and handling. I should be getting my 4600 soon enough and if hellbent doesn't get through, it'll be open for everyone to buy. This is NOT AN AUCTION for I will not charge anymore than 120. Enuff typing, i'm gonna copy paste from the other post.

wow, i'm actually banned. :) good. this will be one of my last post before i'm gone gone for good. I dont give a shit about everything that other's have said so far, but this post is meant for Hellbent and the two mods.

I found nothing wrong with the system zexxtub bought. You all are just jealous. The only kinda dumb thing was to buy two frickin' graphics cards at $400 a piece. Zexxtub wanna send me the Geforce 3 TI 500 when your Geforce 4 arrives?

That computer will most likely be suitable for DOOM when it comes out (let's remember, people, it ain't 'DOOM 3') in a couple of years. Now if id slacks and it's not out for 3 or 4 years, well, is there anything wrong with updating your computer every two or three years?

#1. I didn't buy two cards. I've had GeF3 ti 500 for some time now and thats the only part from my old computer that i kept before it was sold. I got the card when it first came out for half the price since my company pays for most of my hardwares. (yes i took advantage of the situation by getting a game card, but hey, it served me right :)

#2. I did say that i got the new computer in preparation for doom3, but that is really my secondary reason. i do a lot of graphics related work at home and immediately i needed speed for both personal and job purposes and i still find my 3000mhz slow at times. damn rendering... one day i'll get a cilicon graphics machine when i'm rich... One thing i must admit though, I'm actually experiencing hardware problem with my cpu due to overheating. but its only a minor tech difficulty with overclocking which my friend fucked up when he set it up for me. But i'm getting it fixed soon enough and everything els works like a charm. This computer was *******ELY WORTH the money for my purposes and I dont "wake up in the morning and cry over the lost money" as liam bardo said.

#3. i paid a little over 1700(i only pay half for all my hardwares. I also got a free dvd rw drive from my cousin who's dad is in the computer business so he hooked me up for free baisically. I compensated his generosity by taking him out for a drink last weekend. Retail for that drive i believe is 600UD.

#4. to hell bent: YES. I'm going to be selling my Ti 500 once the 4600 arrives. As of now, i can't find any local buyers(none of my co workers are gamers) i'm thinking of putting it up for sale on ebay but if ur interested in buying it, let me know. I'll guarantee you a deal that you wont find anywhere els PLUS i'll take care of the shipping and handling(I get to send things out anywhere in the US for free as long as its not a piano or a car! :) I paid less than half the retail price for the Ti 500 and i'll be more than willing to give it out for under 120. yea yea, it never hurts to be generous anyways. The brand is Xtasy 6964 GeForce3 Ti 500. I havent had a chance to play much games on it, but i believe it works quite well with most of the games out today :) I still have the box, manual, driver cd and all the necessities so if your interested, let me know.

#5. In the mean time, its been good knowin you all and take care.

P.S - Lut i just thought ur a dick for puttin me off like that infront of everyone and i still do think ur exteremly prejudiced against doom newbies like myself. My intentions were all good in the beginning until people started becomming hostile and over jealous. But its okay, nothing personal, ur jus doin ur job :) And zaldron u seem to be the well respected administrator around here, so i've got nothin to say to you. thanx anyways for bannin me :) no hard feelings pal, i know i deserved it! lol

Most likely, the mods will probably take down this post because doomworld is not Ebay. but as i've already said, i'm not auctioning off my card... i'm merely giving it away incase people haven't noticed. but if i'm banned again or this post is deleted, oh wellz. i wont blame them.

Old Post 02-27-02 01:01 #
zexttub is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

NOBODY CARES

GO AWAY

Old Post 02-27-02 01:28 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

NOBODY CARES

GO AWAY

Yeah, go away, you freak

Old Post 02-27-02 01:36 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Give it up!

Old Post 02-27-02 04:54 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

I think Linguica banned him

Old Post 02-27-02 05:21 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Skippy
my models are decent

its amazing what you miss when you are watchin your cat eat speghetti<---------- gay post

Old Post 02-27-02 05:27 #
Captain Skippy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

its amazing what you miss when you are watchin your cat eat speghetti<---------- gay post

I don't think I've ever seen a cat eat speghetti ---------->Gay person

Old Post 02-27-02 05:46 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Damn, I always avoid those technical threads, and they always end up turning fun :(

Old Post 02-27-02 12:27 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

PolackNinja: Man I just tried shovelling some of that snow.
PolackNinja: It's like, 1/3rd of the way up my lower leg... and where there's just open space it's drifted up to my knees.
Wet Drywall: .....
PolackNinja: that sucks, city boy
Wet Drywall: usually snow falls at an even height everywhere
Wet Drywall: how do you get like 6 more inches if you move to a different spot?
PolackNinja: um, not when there's half a square mile of open field and strong winds
PolackNinja: that shit blows over until it hits something to stop it, SUCH AS MY CAR
Wet Drywall: heh, wind
Wet Drywall: silly outdoors

Old Post 02-27-02 13:55 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Who is this xesstub and why is he trying to get rid of his Geforce?

Old Post 02-27-02 16:04 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

PolackNinja: Man I just tried shovelling some of that snow.
PolackNinja: It's like, 1/3rd of the way up my lower leg... and where there's just open space it's drifted up to my knees.
Wet Drywall: .....
PolackNinja: that sucks, city boy
Wet Drywall: usually snow falls at an even height everywhere
Wet Drywall: how do you get like 6 more inches if you move to a different spot?
PolackNinja: um, not when there's half a square mile of open field and strong winds
PolackNinja: that shit blows over until it hits something to stop it, SUCH AS MY CAR
Wet Drywall: heh, wind
Wet Drywall: silly outdoors

And the point of posting this Lütist craziness is...

Old Post 02-28-02 00:44 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake

Who is this xesstub and why is he trying to get rid of his Geforce?

Because he is ALMOST as stupid as you

Old Post 02-28-02 05:18 #