Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

d (a) n

Hey Hey Hey! Guess what tomorrow is?

HAHAHAHA! WRONG!

It's my birthday...tomorrow (March 1) I shall be 18. w00t..I guess

Cool. I raise a glass to thee, good sir.

Damn, I just realized I'll be 20 in two and a half months... Where the fuck did my life go!?!?

You screwballs, it's not a leapyear, my birthday is on the 1st!

Heh.

Oh, since you were born in 84 I thought "tomorrow" was the 29th and you just used the 1st since 3/4 of the time there isn't a 29th :P

Yeah, why couldn't your parents have fucked one night earlier?

My Mom COULD have had me the day before...she was in labor then, I think...

Okay, this is getting weird...

Yep. Happy birthday.

I hope I won't be celebrating my 18th birthday in military jail...

awww shucks I missed Dan's b-day... why didn't you tell me pr1_ch???

Happy late b-day dan

Don't worry orion, you didn't miss my birthday...its today. So far I got a pair of 15-lb. freeweights and Civilization III from my mom. Yay! I will install Civ3 as soon as I clen my room. I can't wait to play it...

oh I thought you posted this on the 26th, my bad
/me gives a an entire w33d c4k3

Civilization III from my mom. Yay! I will install Civ3 as soon as I clen my room. I can't wait to play it...

Civ3 is great but there's a few things wrong with it.

1.) No fundamentalism.
2.) There aren't as many civilizations, and you can't choose between a male or female ruler.
3.) You'll find that the pace is INCREDIBLY slow compared to Civ 2.

Happy Bday Dan. Er, depending on where you are, this is either two hours late, or still on time.

bah, I'm late.

HAPPY BDAY DAN!!

Now you can buy us all LEGAL pints!

/me awaits beer expectantly...

Well, I've been too busy to remember ANYONE'S birthday, but, heh, at least I wished you a happy birthday a week earlier so I'm not *really* late.

Hope ya had a nice bday.

Happy Birthday, Dan

Don't forget to install Civ's latest patch. And yeah, it's incredibly slow compared to Civ2. Hell, I can't keep up with the times either. Did anyone actually reached real life's technological progress?

Damn cable modem quit out on me, so I've been offline for a while.

Yeah, Civ 3 is pretty damn slow. I have a 700mhz celeron with 256 mb ram, and it takes about 30 seconds for the computers to take their turns. Also, I'm to about 1800 A.D. in my current game, yet I'm still in the middle ages. But it's still pretty cool. I still gotta figure out all the new stuff they put in. Also, my dad got my CD burner working, plus he gave me a case of 50 CDs. Let the fun begin...

My party on the other hand, was pretty lame. Only 3 people showed, and one of them came hella late. But its all good. I got 3 tyranid models from Warhammer 40k, and two CDs - Minestry: Greatest Fits, and Nine Inch Nails: Down in It. After a while, we ended up going to Shari's (kinda like Denny's, but better), and I bought us some coffee and crap, so it was pretty fun.

Pritch: The legal drinking age is 21 in America, chum. :)

DSM: Yeah, your'e cool...not that I care if you're on time or anything anyway. :)

Civ1 was really funny on that matter, only getting tanks and nuclear weapons after 2100 rocked! :p

Yeah...on Civ 1, I'd usualy get to the end of the timeline before getting future technology...that is until I improved my game. Then I was getting gunpowdwer at 1 A.D. and conquering the world in about 1900 :)

AHH Civ 1, the closet Dan ever will come to rulling a world =]

you're going to make me your private slave aren't you =]

What are you implying? Just because I hug other men doesn't make me gay. In fact, it just shows that I'm secure with my sexuality. So there. :)