Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

check out my wad

Ever wanted the SSG in Ultimate DooM? If you have EDGE, you can, with my WAD called SSG.wad. You can get the SSG by picking up a backpack or putting it in a map. Download SSG.zip NOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

When I saw this thread, 'CHECK OUT', I thought this was about the random assualt that happened earlier. =)

Nice thing for Doom or something BBG, yeah, but you gotta hear this.

A woman went through the express lane at a store with 13 items. The problem is she went through the Express lane, 12 items or fewer allowed. The woman behind her started cussing her out.

When they got out of the store the woman that was behind her HIT HER IN THE FACE and apparantly stomped the shit out of the other woman!

People are too impatient nowadays, methinks. I mean, Jesus Fuck, it's one more item to scan. Let the bitch have her Pringles. Mellow out.

cock sucking slipknot has a song that comes to mind "people = shit"

I just uploaded a new wad, it adds secondary attacks to the fist, the chaingun, the rocket launcher and the BFG9000

Fortunately I don't have to play that, because i don't have EDGE... and now i have a reason not to get EDGE as well!

Way to go BBG!! It's about time somebody around here released an EDGE wad!

A woman went through the express lane at a store with 13 items. The problem is she went through the Express lane, 12 items or fewer allowed. The woman behind her started cussing her out.

When they got out of the store the woman that was behind her HIT HER IN THE FACE and apparantly stomped the shit out of the other woman!

Only in america.

Way to go BBG!! It's about time somebody around here released an EDGE wad!

*AHEM*

for the love of god people, before you start bitching about only accessing one level, READ LEVELS.TXT.

yes, it's a beta, meaning that there's still some bugs i gotta fix.

Only in america.

*sigh*
I hate to say it, but you're right >_<
At least we didn't have the Marburg Virus.

Ok, bbg, sorry to burst your bubble..but.......

IF YOU HAVE A WAD WITH THE SSG SPRITES AND SOUNDS, AND YOU USE IT WITH ZDOOM AND ULTIMATE DOOM IWAD YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE SSG IN ZDOOM WITHOUT EDGE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

/me runs off to try the Ultimate Doom IWAD in ZDoom...

not that you need it anyway, of course. The SSG is overkill in Doom, but still, it's nice.

Ok, bbg, sorry to burst your bubble..but.......

IF YOU HAVE A WAD WITH THE SSG SPRITES AND SOUNDS, AND YOU USE IT WITH ZDOOM AND ULTIMATE DOOM IWAD YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE SSG IN ZDOOM WITHOUT EDGE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Well then you can use this wad with zdoom as well.

EDIT:the DDFS made the wad crash so I uploaded ZSSG.zip to wrong button.

Ever wanted the SSG in Ultimate DooM? If you have EDGE, you can, with my WAD called SSG.wad. You can get the SSG by picking up a backpack or putting it in a map. Download SSG.zip NOW.

hey, sweet! :D

but like Pritch said. its overkill for doom 1.

SSG.zip = 404
Secondary.zip = 404
ZSSG.zip = 404

Your upload dir is empty and the zips don't exist anywhere else. What's up?

SSG.zip = 404
Secondary.zip = 404
ZSSG.zip = 404

Your upload dir is empty and the zips don't exist anywhere else. What's up?

Dunno, ask Elbryan.