Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

custom avatars!

ok you little weaklings, ling has enabled custom avatars for people with over 1000 posts. custom avatars must be 36x36 or lower, and 20000 bytes or lower. remember to put in the url first before clicking yes on "Enable Custom Avatar".

just because he did this, doesn't mean you are entitled to have a spamfest.

Originally posted by deathwarrior
ph33r the retarded md2 demon avatar

rofl. That IS retarded.

Originally posted by deathwarrior
custom avatars must be 36x36 or lower, and 20000 bytes or lower.

Actually, it's EITHER max 36x36 OR max 20000 bytes, whichever is smaller.

There wouldn't happen to be anyone on this forum who knows of a web page where you're allowed to upload random images?
As it is right now, I'm a bit unhappy about the avatars I can pick from (I miss my former avatar) and I haven't been able to find a 36x36 image which I like...yet.

If I'm feeling generous, I might let you guys upload stuff to my AOL ftp space. I just need to create an "incoming" folder and I'll be set.

BTW, I should mention that the max space I have on there is 12 megs, so no big files.

Originally posted by Crendowing
BTW, I should mention that the max space I have on there is 12 megs, so no big files.

I don't intend to upload any big files (I might upload max 3 36x36 images - maybe just one)
[edit]Oh btw, would you notify us in this thread when you're set (if you DO become generous that is)?[/edit]

Actually, it's EITHER max 36x36 OR max 20000 bytes, whichever is smaller.

which is what i said.

soo many damn links on this board that I can't tell which one is to edit my profile.

Originally posted by dsm
Now, if only I could upload pics from my hard drive as my custom avatar...

I don't know if this will work or not, but you could just create a page on Tripod or something and upload it there. Or I'm sure you could work something out with Elbryan and space on the Doom Depot.

I've been wantint to get that MoOoSe up here for soo long! =]

ok you little weaklings, ling has enabled custom avatars for people with over 1000 posts. custom avatars must be 36x36 or lower, and 20000 bytes or lower. remember to put in the url first before clicking yes on "Enable Custom Avatar".

just because he did this, doesn't mean you are entitled to have a spamfest.

does this apply to -1000 posts? (i.e. me)

pri_ch won't like this... he's a ruler over nothing now, no DOLTS... it even makes me sad.

Does this forum software prevent negative post counts or were all the negative ones just reset in the transfer?

which is what i said.

No, you said they had to be both. Let me use mine as an exmaple: it's 36x36, but over 20000 bytes :P

Someone stole my sardonic gif dammit. That Buffyetcetc.

Ok me will check what's up in profile..

Good. It works.

From now on whoever places items in my "incoming" please contact me so that I know who did it. Anything that is uploaded there will be moved to my main folder.

i.e. the url to the file will be: http://members.aol.com/reznorite420/[filename]

So to whoever put the N_Doom2.gif, its URL is now http://members.aol.com/reznorite420/N_Doom2.gif

dsm, if that was you, have at it.

I just uploaded about eight, for the hell of it. If that's too many, tell me and I'll tell you which ones to get rid of.

So to whoever put the N_Doom2.gif, its URL is now http://members.aol.com/reznorite420/N_Doom2.gif

dsm, if that was you, have at it.

Yeah, that was me. Sorry I didn't notify ya. I actually uploaded two avatars - so far they will serve as my 'spare' avatars (The avatar I'm currently using is one I've sent to lament - he came up with the offer before you cren). Feel free to use any of these two avatars if you like to - I put them up so that others could use them as well.