Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > elbryan42 - ftp problems

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Hey, what's up with the ftp? I can't get on with my username and password, and when I log on using doom:doom it opens up in a different display. Did you take it down or something?

Edit: Or is it still down for the reason why you said it would be in one of your earlier posts?

Old Post 06-29-01 20:01 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

just tried it thru dos ftp at school here, and both accounts work fine. what do you mean by "different display"? i haven't updated the ftp, the upload accounts or anything yet. i'll be doing that tonite. i'll hopefully be able to assess the problems you're having when i get home. (i did move the ftp to a different drive earlier in the week, but i tested out all of the accounts and they seem to be working fine). different display? wtf?

Old Post 06-29-01 21:47 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Well I attempted to log on using my assigned username and password and I get the dreaded DNS error. I log on using doom:doom and it doesn't display the folders like it used to. On top it says "FTP root at..." and has links below of all the directories. Is it a problem over here?

Edit: Oh, wait a minute. Somehow, "enable folder view for FTP sites" got unselected under the internet options. I should have saw that a little sooner.

Ok, everything's working fine again now. Sorry about that.

Old Post 06-29-01 21:58 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote