Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A Fluffy Teddy

Frag stat pages?

Aright yu bunch of farts. Can someone give me addresses for all the available frag stats pages? I know rejecteds server, but are there any more, like for kegetys? And any more? Cheers me dears.

Fragstats should not be read as "person at top is best", if you look, all they are ordered in is # of frags=how much time a person has played , really.
A better guide is to look at the KPD, there you can see the skill of NC_DS shining through, you should ignore Punaxe's score really 'coz he is at 28 ping, I think, so obviously is gonna be higher kill rate than anyone

Since Zdaemon has been populated and I have gone zdaemon-hot rather than csdoom's, however, I constantly have 700-900 ping when the connection isn't gone insane yet. I do play csdoom sometimes when nobody plays in zdaemon. I rarely go to Kegety server because it's very likely a personal server, I think, and my ping sucks big time there. Therefore, whether my rank is high or low, times of how frequent I play or not, it doesn't mean anything to me at all.

It looks good anyway, and i got a fair number of kills, and im on keyb only too. Against a whole load of mousers. So i aint doin too bad...

Im too fluffy for my shirt, too fluffy for my shirt, so fluffy it hurtsss...

Bartender more honey or ill paw ya to death.

I'm keyboard only, too, on a 56k modem.

Heh, I'm doing a lot better with the UD tag in Raider's sever.

Originally posted by Archvile64
I'm keyboard only, too, on a 56k modem.

Heh, I'm doing a lot better with the UD tag in Raider's sever.

yeah, it's the offical "be scared of ze tag" tag.

i had a 7.68 (something like that) kill ratio on one of the days on rejected's fragstats before it got cleaned.

they shouldn't clean those things - they should leave them forever but maybe delete some of the ones at the bottom if that player doesnt return 4 ages