Find results in...
broden

doom sounds

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta

I want a mini Buddy Christ from Dogma

Heh, my cousin was in Dogma.

Originally posted by Black
Stupidity will always be around us.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. Around here, it's -- Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Originally posted by Zaldron

Nirvana rules. And I only needed 1 song to fell in love with them.

yup, same here, same for my sister, and same for most of my friends. As soon as smells like teen spirit started getting played everyone got the cd within a few days.

Originally posted by orion
I miss doomboy -snf- -snf-

He hasn't gone anywhere, has he?

I just knew you were going to say some different song... your mom must have not dropped you enough on your head or something. Heart shaped box kicked ass aswell.

Nirvana rules.

Amen. But a friend of mine is convinced that Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself; he says Courtney Love killed him. Then again, this is that same friend that turned against me during that whole "internet love triangle" incident; a total retard, I might add....

Well if you take in consideration what Courtney Love did while they were married I'll say yeah, you can blame her. There's not that much difference between the physical and the psychological.

your friend is right to some extent. He had too much heroin in him to even take the needle out of his arm, yet he managed to do that, put it away all nicely, take out a shotgun, blow his head off, come back from the dead, wipe the finger prints of the shotgun, and put it away. I don't know how the hell they could have called something like this a suicide... I don't know if Courtny love did it though.

I seem to remember hearing something a while back about how "Heart Shaped Box" was a reference to Courtney Loves affair with Billy Corgan. "She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak".. Billy Corgan is a Pisces. One of the Pumpkins albums was named "Pisces Iscariot" (Judas Iscariot -> Betrayal?). I dunno, I dont know the full details of the thing.. blah

Guys, seriously, the whole avatar business isn't funny. And don't even start by calling me immature by complaining about it. You're just as immature as I am by raping it and modifying it just to purposely piss me off. Let it be known that I did NOT put this up to piss anyone off. I only did it so that I could have an avatar of my "own". Yes, I know, it wouldn't have mattered, you might find another logo somewhere else and have edited it as well, but still...how would you have liked if you put up a avatar of a music group that you liked and then found out that I had modified it saying that the group/artist sucked and then used it as my own avatar?

All I'm saying is, respect my opinion, and I'll respect yours. But piss me off beyond the boiling point.....don't get too scared.......not YET......

What's the use? None of you thick-headed, conceited, so-called "geniuses" will listen anyway.....

Hooded Fish on blue background RULES!!111

Cren, does it even matters? If you're the mature one you shouldn't give a shit about anyone else's avatar. Afterall Ralphis has a "Zaldron is my lover" title. You don't see me squeacking.

Cren, does it even matters? If you're the mature one you shouldn't give a shit about anyone else's avatar. Afterall Ralphis has a "Zaldron is my lover" title. You don't see me squeacking.

Yeah, but if you understood WHY I take things so personally, you wouldn't be baffled by it.

Don't pity me for this; not asking for it, don't need it, and it's not even an excuse, but:

For the first 15 years of my life (I'm 17 now) I lived in gang-infested neighborhoods here and there. The other kids would make fun of me all the time. Scarred me for life. That's why I can't take a joke. For my little anger bursts, living with my dad for 15 years did the trick.

Originally posted by Crendowing
For the first 15 years of my life (I'm 17 now) I lived in gang-infested neighborhoods here and there. The other kids would make fun of me all the time. Scarred me for life.

Pfft

The other kids would make fun of me all the time. Scarred me for life.

If you can accept it, you can fight it. Since you can't really channel your anger toward virtual people I guess sooner or later you won't care anymore about this crappy jokes. You like your stuff, I like my stuff, he likes his stuff. That's how it works.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! I SCARRED ME FOR LIFE IN A VERY DEEP WAY!!!! IT DROVE ME TO THE POINT WHERE I IGNITE FOR THE SLIGHTEST THING!!!!!!

Had I GROWN UP in the neighborhood I lived in now, I'd be a much mellower person.

Originally posted by Black
Not to sound moronic or anything... But people who just listen to music that sounds good and know nothing about the music or what the artist is saying are posers (in my opinion).

Yeah, god forbid you listen to music because you enjoy it. The only music you can listen to is the stuff that speaks to your heart and its like the singer is saying all the stuff that you're thinking and you totally identify with linkin park when they say that you try so hard and in the end it doesnt even matter!!!!

smoking weed calms people down, that's a fact. I used to be a jumpy mother fucker too. Well I still am, but it takes more to get me raging.
_
I agree with what ling said completely

Originally posted by Linguica
Yeah, god forbid you listen to music because you enjoy it. The only music you can listen to is the stuff that speaks to your heart and its like the singer is saying all the stuff that you're thinking and you totally identify with linkin park when they say that you try so hard and in the end it doesnt even matter!!!!

I like NIN in BOTH cases (enjoyable AND it speaks to me)

smoking weed calms people down, that's a fact.

Maybe that's the problem....haven't had good ol'e mary jane in a while :)

smoking weed calms people down, that's a fact. I used to be a jumpy mother fucker too. Well I still am, but it takes more to get me raging.
_
I agree with what ling said completely

AH HAH. So THAT explains the w33d tea.

Afterall Ralphis has a "Zaldron is my lover" title. You don't see me squeacking.

You could just change it to whatever you want :P

no he can't, if he could you wouldn't see me with this title.

how would you have liked if you put up a avatar of a music group that you liked and then found out that I had modified it saying that the group/artist sucked and then used it as my own avatar?

Unfortunately you already missed a golden opportunity by saying you like The Smashing Pumpkins.

All I'm saying is, respect my opinion, and I'll respect yours. But piss me off beyond the boiling point.....don't get too scared.......not YET......

rofl

fuck look at fredriks postcount! That fucking swedish vrack makeing band organising caveman is going to beat me to 1000!

NO NO NO fredrik

Originally posted by pritch
fuck look at fredriks postcount! That fucking swedish vrack makeing band organising caveman is going to beat me to 1000!

NO NO NO fredrik

Then do like him and post +50 posts per day :)