Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > doom.wrong.button.com - weekly toons up!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

Unfortunately the big update I had planned will be delayed. I work ALL weekend. Maybe I'll get the updates done this weekend, maybe not, depending on what the weekend brings. Anyways, the weekly toons have been updated. This week's Freakazoid episodes are the last ones. That's it for now, I'll let you wacky crew know when the update is done. And as always, enjoy!

Old Post 06-30-01 04:16 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DaJuice
Da Juice is Loose aboot da Hoose!

First time I visited the place (I'm a cool n00bi!!!hehe). Gotta say it kicks major ass!

Old Post 06-30-01 05:03 #
DaJuice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Stone Stratagems is also updated. Not much changed, but it still shows that I worked on map18 some. I'm also working on a soon-to-be map for the wad called "Portal." It's one of my maps that I drew out on paper, which I now call my "paper wads." It's looking pretty good so far. It kind of has that E2 mood.

To some, I mentioned that map18 had a problem with a trigger that I was trying to get to work right. Whenever I entered that sector I'd get an "unknown special" error. Well it's fixed now. The problem occured with the effect that activates when you get the yellow key.

Elbryan42: I can log on with no problems now. Under our internet options, somebody or something deselected "enable folder view for FTP sites" giving the ftp that "different display" I was talking about. The folder view was disabled. I posted something similar to this in my "ftp problems" post.

Old Post 06-30-01 05:47 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

dajuice: thanks.

Old Post 06-30-01 09:27 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nightmare imp

Oh yeah !

Old Post 06-30-01 09:57 #
nightmare imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote