Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Guy from Roosterteeth Raging at Doom 2

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Philnemba
Doomed Member

A guy from Roosterteeth name Michael who does his "Rage Quit" series decides to play Doom 2 on nightmare...and does terrible while raging a lot in a funny way.

Old Post 11-02-12 18:10 #
Philnemba is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
walter confalonieri

"i was a king on dodgeball!"

lol funny.

Old Post 11-02-12 18:24 #
walter confalonieri is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Reminds me of my first attempt at playing Wolf3D, I don't often swear at games but that was one of them.

Old Post 11-03-12 01:31 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
miko508
Mini-Member

Funny referencing Gangnam Style at the beginning...

Old Post 11-03-12 03:26 #
miko508 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

I just found his screaming and cursing to be annoying to be honest. There weren't really that many jokes. Just him screaming and being loud.

Last edited by hardcore_gamer on 11-03-12 at 22:48

Old Post 11-03-12 19:15 #
hardcore_gamer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
baronofheck82

Cursing can be entertaining if used sparingly but this guy just says fuck continuously. It's silly is what it is.

Old Post 11-03-12 20:43 #
baronofheck82 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

I'm afraid I don't get the current fad of watching a video of someone playing a game and shouting inane drivel over the top of it in ear-splittingly bad sound quality.

Old Post 11-03-12 21:20 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Enjay said:
I'm afraid I don't get the current fad of watching a video of someone playing a game and shouting inane drivel over the top of it in ear-splittingly bad sound quality.
Likewise. Stopped the video after 20 seconds.

Old Post 11-03-12 22:43 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
InsanityBringer

I had more tolerance: I made it to 24 seconds.

I then decided there was no point to carry on and hit "pause"

Honestly, I don't really have any issue with commentary over video games, and I quite like it sometimes, but only when the commentary is actually funny and if the gameplay is interesting (ie: someone taking an alternate look at a game I play in one way, or something else) but nothing seems interesting at all about this video.

Sad, because I like some of RoosterTeeth's other productions. Immersion in particular was quite amusing.

Old Post 11-03-12 22:53 #
InsanityBringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schmerr

I kind of enjoyed it... Idk everyone has an opinion
But anywho while im here i just wanted to mention my youtube channel
Gamefaceletsplay, in which im doing a doom 1 lets play. Just saying, could use the views

Old Post 11-08-12 01:32 #
schmerr is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Ick, RoosterTeeth. Video was plain retarded and doesn't deserve exposure.

Old Post 11-08-12 03:42 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

I'd like to see him playing ZDaemon, map "Death 4 All" of BRIT10 against some grieferbots....err...1337 pro playaz ;-)

Old Post 11-08-12 09:24 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

He sounds like someone with Tourette's.

Old Post 11-08-12 09:43 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Isn't this the same guy who played QWOP for 3 seconds and was already screaming like a dumbass?

Old Post 11-08-12 16:34 #
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomguy 2000
Banned

DoomUK said:
He sounds like someone with Tourette's.

Except when he's doing it it's not funny and instead comes off as annoying. The Tourette's guy is one of the very few people who can cuss alot and still be funny.

Old Post 11-08-12 20:50 #
Doomguy 2000 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff

Doomguy 2000 said:
The Tourette's guy is one of the very few people who can cuss alot and still be funny.

Not really, no.

On topic: lolroosterteeth

Awful stuff. Absolute shit.

Old Post 11-08-12 21:42 #
BaronOfStuff is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pirx
Forum Regular

n0w.co said:

too bad the rest was all dumbass style.

oh well, there are more entertaining rage quitters on the tube.

Old Post 11-08-12 23:43 #
Pirx is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
playerlin
Mini-Member

For some reasons, I would like see AVGN do DooM...

Oh, wait...it's not bad game...

Old Post 11-13-12 05:06 #
playerlin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

It's sad when people actually find RoosterTeeth funny..

Old Post 11-13-12 06:34 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Enjay said:

same, the video would be more entertaining (to you and me and anyone else who agrees) to just see him dying a lot in weird and unusual ways.

My video of Sigvatr kicking my ass in cesspool.wad was pretty much that. It would have been more work to add my own voiceovers to the video, and I knew in advance that it wouldn't add to the novelty of the video to make people listen to me go "what the fuck? FUCK. are you serious? what the shit. You gotta be kidding me. OH. MY. GOD. FUCK..." on a constant loop.

Old Post 11-13-12 16:42 #
40oz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Coopersville
Get Psyched!

Genius.

40oz said:
same, the video would be more entertaining (to you and me and anyone else who agrees) to just see him dying a lot in weird and unusual ways.

Watching someone suck at a game is boring. At least when they rage you can laugh at them. That wad you're playing looks like it could be really cool, but I had enough of that video after about death #4.

EDIT: Also the link in the description didn't work.

Last edited by Coopersville on 11-14-12 at 21:34

Old Post 11-14-12 21:27 #
Coopersville is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mattfrie1

n0w.co said:

And that's when I stopped watching.

I'll never get the appeal behind shit like this and Pewdiepie. Just make nightmarish orgasm gurns and scream like a fucking banshee and you'll be famous. The shit some people find entertaining...

Old Post 11-14-12 23:39 #
Mattfrie1 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Monitor
Mini-Member

Mattfrie1 said:

I'll never get the appeal behind shit like this and Pewdiepie. Just make nightmarish orgasm gurns and scream like a fucking banshee and you'll be famous. The shit some people find entertaining...

I'll never be able to comprehend why he'd get angry at it on Nightmare mode, it's INSANE, so he did it to himself.

"Freedom is not just a luxury to be enjoyed by the elite and the powerful, it is a sacred right to be shared by all men; it is a right that is promised to us by this great nation: the United States of America."
-Ulysses S. Grant

Old Post 11-19-12 00:07 #
The Monitor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote